• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: magnaflow competition series axle back

Ingot2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
2000 miles on it. Still in perfect condition. All hardware included. $500 plus shipping
Sponsored

Last edited:

SkattrBrane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Race Red
Why are you selling? Come with x-pipe? Have a friend who may be interested. How are the tips sitting on the concrete, any scratches? Thanks!

Never mind.. Just realized it was axle-back.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Ingot2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Selling because i cant leave my car alone lol i changed my setup. Tips are fine i placed them down on the ground for the pic. I had these paired with a lethal performance resonator delete h pipe which is also for sale in another thread

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
I've been considering this exhaust for some time. How much louder is it than stock? All the videos I've seen online sound like it is almost the same loudness as stock.

OP
OP

Ingot2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
With the resonator delete h pipe that i had with it i thought it was fairly loud. Deep sound. Definitely alot louder than stock

Sponsored

RogerS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP 50th
I've been considering this exhaust for some time. How much louder is it than stock? All the videos I've seen online sound like it is almost the same loudness as stock.
It has a deep, smooth tone with no rasp at all. Also, it's definitely louder than stock. I've had mine for three months or so and I'm happy with it. At least for now, lol.

OP
OP

Ingot2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
still available!

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Still available?

OP
OP

Ingot2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Yes sir

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
GLWS.

I just bought this from MF during their big sale and I have to tell you, with the resonator still in place this makes the car sound AWESOME! Deep rumbly tones without the raspy sound of the Corsas or Borlas. These are only slightly louder than stock. If you are looking for LOUD, take off the resonator and add an H-pipe.

I couldn't be happier with the sound. This is how the coyote was meant to sound.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Ingot2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Lowered price. 500 plus shipping!!

OP
OP

Ingot2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Someone take these off my hands.

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
For the love of God, somebody buy these. They will be the best decision you ever make about the sound for your car.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
If I hadn't just bought a new set 2 weeks back I'd be all over this!

OP
OP

Ingot2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Sold!!!
Sponsored