• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: 2012 Mustang GT Premium, Lava Red, Roush Axle Back

UMDrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium ETA 8/3/18
Hi,

Please message me if interested. I'm in southeast Michigan.

Some information below and here is a link with pictures/description:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Ford-Mustang-Livonia-d2_L16058#listing=211981863

Miles: 78,100
Price: $16,500

2012 Mustang GT Premium
Lava Red (very rare color)
19" premium wheels (OEM)
Manual 6-speed
3.73 gears
Roush Axle Back Exhaust

I babied this car and never ragged on it.

Car is in good condition. I had it under a 7-year warranty (expired in May 2018). All maintenance intervals met.

Has original brakes. I was told they were still good and I didn't need to replace as of my spring service date at the dealership. So might need new ones in the next year.

Clutch feels good.

On its 3rd set of all season Pirelli tires and they are in good tread condition. I used winter tires this last year.

No issues. Only recall on it ever was for the widespread airbag issue.

I love this car but am selling because I have a 2019 Mustang to be delivered in early August.

Only looking for serious buyers. I would request to meet at my local police department parking lot to inspect the vehicle. If everything is agreeable, we would handle final transactions at my nearby bank.
Sponsored