Sponsored

Front splitter side screw replacement

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
The screws that holds the front splitter on closest to each wheel is constantly being worn flat on my car what are people doing about this? Just keep replacing it?

Id like a better solution
Sponsored

Dr. JL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R: GR227 and GR378
I've never had that problem. Sounds like you encounter some roads/parking lots/driveways with steep grade changes. Try taking those grade changes at an angle to keep the bottom/leading edge of your splitter clear of the tarmac.

OP
OP
firestarter2

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I've never had that problem. Sounds like you encounter some roads/parking lots/driveways with steep grade changes. Try taking those grade changes at an angle to keep the bottom/leading edge of your splitter clear of the tarmac.
Its basically the entire of NYC the northeast is terrible for grade changes. When I am down south its the first thing I notice.

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
The screws that holds the front splitter on closest to each wheel is constantly being worn flat on my car what are people doing about this? Just keep replacing it?

Id like a better solution
I'm using the ZL1-addons steel splitter washers and have been happy with them. They've definitely taken a beating.

This is easier said than done in a northeastern major city. I actually scraped my splitter from an elevation change on 93 in Boston at 50 mph. Some streets in Boston you physically can't drive an R down.
Sponsored