Sponsored

FREE 670 Upgrade for Roush Supercharger Customers

ctozzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt premium
Finally did the upgrade this weekend, I can definitely tell a snappier throttle response and boost seems to be hitting earlier. I like it lot and have had zero drive ability issues. Mines an auto car.....now if I can just get the dam gt350 steering wheel to ship I can hang on for dear life better :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sponsored

GigaHz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2012 Taurus SHO
Dealer flashed it?

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Dealer flashed mine. Loving it! Paired with Corsa sport exhaust, I think the only other mod I'm going to do is a shifter.

Oh ok and maybe springs..... hop not kit..... wheels and or spacers.... Ok never mind lol! :lol:

Sponsored

roush_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Roushcharged S550
Loved the 670 upgrade! Laid down several solid 11.2's @126mph-127mph on street tires! Nice improvement from my 627 tune PB of 11.5 @124mph ! Def. a 10sec car w/just the phase 1 bolt on kit and drag radials! Bravo!

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
So how is everyone liking the upgraded tune? Mine seems to run good but the car put itself into what I will refer to as "limp mode" twice since the upgrade. It never did that before. Both times were under moderately hard acceleration merging on the expressway. I would not say I was laying into it fully. I have not taken it to the dealership yet because after shutting the car off everything seems to clear and it runs fine. Any ideas? Anyone else have anything close to this experience? It probably isn't associated with the upgraded tune but just coincidental that it started happening now?
IMO...the tune is pulling timing! Reasons...Bad Gas? Heat Soak? Whatever the reason is...its has to be from the PCM/Roush Tune.

What else? Anyone?

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Loved the 670 upgrade! Laid down several solid 11.2's @126mph-127mph on street tires! Nice improvement from my 627 tune PB of 11.5 @124mph ! Def. a 10sec car w/just the phase 1 bolt on kit and drag radials! Bravo!

Nice ! Any video of the runs?

roush_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Roushcharged S550
Yeah Kyle, many are posted on my Instagram and YouTube! IG- [MENTION=19624]roush_s550[/MENTION]

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]id=X_HDUJmQF94;list=PLUCIByBv1Odmn6yfA43Knm_H195zjBqM2[/MEDIA]"]

Last edited:

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
It's nice to see to video as to what this kit can do! Once we get some good air down here I'll be posting some up too....

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Roush charged
Love my Roush Phase 1 Kit
Haven't done anything else to the car and i'm having fun with it almost everyday, its exciting, the tune is perfect for my opinion and i'm pushing 600/580 on a mustang dyno on this tune!
recently got M/T Street Comps and even on cold weather after the tires getting to the right temperature the car just goes. and you know what? i have full warranty i'm faster then Hellcats and i payed just under 46k for this car (Premium Performance Pack ROUSH Charged) serious value for money!!!

Oknowsbetter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White GT 6MT
Anybody find a solution to the wrench light issue?? I'm having the same problem with the phase 2 upgrade!!

roush_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Roushcharged S550
Anybody find a solution to the wrench light issue?? I'm having the same problem with the phase 2 upgrade!!
When do you get it exactly? I was having wrench light at a few key times only. Surprisingly enough, when I swapped out 3.73's for 3.31's it stopped doing it at those key times.

Oknowsbetter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White GT 6MT
I've only got it twice, but once was with the cruise at 65 on the interstate and the other was in third gear at about 3 to 4k rpms not even at WOT.

roush_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Roushcharged S550
I've only got it twice, but once was with the cruise at 65 on the interstate and the other was in third gear at about 3 to 4k rpms not even at WOT.
It has happened to me in 6th gear when I throttled down without down shifting, and it happens sometimes on ice cold starts if I don't let it get warmed up enough. It's a huge power adder, so I figure I blame it on "racecar" if we are going to add this and pulley off that, etc, etc, I'm sure every so often we will witness a glitch. "Racecar problems"
Sponsored