Ford Images Sale

23GreenGremlin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1
In your owner's kit you probably got a flyer from Ford Images trying to sell you a framed image of your car with a little personalized plaque. At over $500 it was a bit too steep for me but it did look nice. This week until Aug 8 they are having a 40% off sale. I did mine and paid $300 for the image plus $90 shipping. Yea, pricy but I've heard they are really nice and it is after all my kind of art. The sale is on all special vehicle images by using discount code S-Plan during checkout. The web site is https://fordimages.com .
1691260866728.png
Sponsored

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
I bought mine 2 years ago on a similar 40% off sale around Christmas. I think it is really well done, and it was bigger than I expected. It is a great companion piece to the gear model and the track attack souvenir.

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Why didn't they put the chassis number on the print?
More identifiable than the VIN.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Got mine a few years ago. A rep reached out to me after I left it sitting in my cart un ordered. Asked me if I was still interested. I told him it was too pricey and not the same spec as my car. He came down in price to I think somewhere in the $300 range and was able to get it in an exact match to my car. Same color, non HP with the optional wheels. Well worth the price.
IMG_0912.jpeg

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
In your owner's kit you probably got a flyer from Ford Images trying to sell you a framed image of your car with a little personalized plaque. At over $500 it was a bit too steep for me but it did look nice. This week until Aug 8 they are having a 40% off sale. I did mine and paid $300 for the image plus $90 shipping. Yea, pricy but I've heard they are really nice and it is after all my kind of art. The sale is on all special vehicle images by using discount code S-Plan during checkout. The web site is https://fordimages.com .
1691260866728.png
Is it a photo. Or a print on canvas. If on canvas the price makes sense.

Sponsored

jpalmerino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus, 2017 AG GT350
Great find! Just placed my order, really hope they can capture the red letter inserts I have for the splitter somehow

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
Got mine a few years ago. A rep reached out to me after I left it sitting in my cart un ordered. Asked me if I was still interested. I told him it was too pricey and not the same spec as my car. He came down in price to I think somewhere in the $300 range and was able to get it in an exact match to my car. Same color, non HP with the optional wheels. Well worth the price.
IMG_0912.jpeg
I am a little jealous you got it non-HP with the optional wheels!? I didn't know they would do that. I went HP because I am not a fan of the stock wheels and I have the optional ones. I should have called, but this should be advertised. Truth is I always liked the diminished pic at the top better on the non-HP one too.

OP
OP
23GreenGremlin

23GreenGremlin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1
I am a little jealous you got it non-HP with the optional wheels!? I didn't know they would do that. I went HP because I am not a fan of the stock wheels and I have the optional ones. I should have called, but this should be advertised. Truth is I always liked the diminished pic at the top better on the non-HP one too.
They may not have had the options when you looked previously, but now you go through a selection process to get the right color, wheels, and HP or non-HP. You can also upload a photo if you want to see if they can do something a bit different.

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Why didn't they put the chassis number on the print?
More identifiable than the VIN.
I was just looking at it and it seems instead of your name you can put your chassis number there instead. Actually I put in my name and then my chassis number and it all fits so it should work. It says fully customizable.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
I was actually very surprised they did that for me, the guy I spoke with was very accommodating. I told him that I wasn't going to order it because they only had it in FJG and my car was Iconic Silver, he said he could do it in silver. Then I said well my car doesn't have the handling pack and he said no problem. He sent me a sample pic of what it was going to look like and I said well what about the wheels...I have the optional wheels? He said done! After all that I had no choice but to order it...lol. I very glad I did, it's a beautiful piece.

Sponsored

Racer57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 1970 Cuda 383cu Tremec 5 speed.
Thanks for the notice about the discount. Ordered mine and somehow missed where to write in the code. Emailed them that I had missed it, and they replied no problem and gave it to me. :D

Rob_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1, SPF Cobra, 23 Jeep JTR, 88 YJ, 05 Ram
Thanks to OP for posting this! I always wanted to order this, but the price was a show stopper. I ordered today using the discount code.

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Pardon me for being obtuse. Is this a picture of your car, or a generic image of your color, options etc.

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
1691260866728.png
Just ordered. Shipping was $95.00. Hope they get the chassis number under my name. In the image it overlapped.
Sponsored