Sponsored

Ford Announces "The Stampede" -- Debut of 7th Gen Mustang Open to Mustang Owners, Traveling From WA to Detroit Auto Show

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
is anyone else possibly pumped or interested in going to the S650 reveal or checking in on that long ass Mustang drive (The Drive Home) in their area? Again I'm posting to the S550 forum because that's what we would be driving to any event, and my point is about other Mustang owners that might do the event. I am definitely going to meet the Drive Home folks up in Auburn IN since I live here and I've registered for The Stampede. FYI the Ford site for the reveal mentions that Mustang owners all are invited but not everyone might get in that wants to and encourages you to "register". I'm guessing if push comes to park the registered folks have priority for the event. So thoughts, interests, anyone from Indy going? Caravans? LOL

1661857745379.png

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Here's to hoping all the hoopla around this "big reveal" isn't a bust . . . An S550 body shell with some new parts . . . 🙄

Here's what I'm hoping....

I'm hoping that ALL of the leaked photos along with ANY prototypes caught driving around is totally a farce and that Ford will pull off the largest ever "gotcha" ... in the sense that they will reveal a TOTALLY DIFFERENT Mustang than what everyone has already seen to date... I mean like they paraded everyone into thinking what we HAVE SEEN is the new S650 - but they flip it on all of us and the new S650 when revealed is not even what we saw at all...

But

Here's to hoping....

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
Here's to hoping all the hoopla around this "big reveal" isn't a bust . . . An S550 body shell with some new parts . . . 🙄

I'm hoping that ALL of the leaked photos along with ANY prototypes caught driving around is totally a farce and that Ford will pull off the largest ever "gotcha" ... in the sense that they will reveal a TOTALLY DIFFERENT Mustang than what everyone has already seen to date... I mean like they paraded everyone into thinking what we HAVE SEEN is the new S650 - but they flip it on all of us and the new S650 when revealed is not even what we saw at all...

But

Here's to hoping....
we'll see Sept 14th. If it isn't a soul soaring new design then at least I'll have thousands of Mustang bro's and sista's to cry with at Ford World HQ plus DJ's and snacks. LOL

Sponsored

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT

But

Here's to hoping....
To me honest we would be lucky to even get a S550 with a new body shell with a V8 motor.

Sponsored

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
Thats on Mass Ave this past Sunday. And if you saw that at Putnam (parking lot not on the track) that was me ;)
No I missed seeing it, and thinking I would of noticed. Mass Ave is (used) to be a cool place to hang. We like catching some jazz @ the Chatterbox now and then. Indy is really struggling to come back from the lockdowns and the protests (or xxxx) from 2020.

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
No I missed seeing it, and thinking I would of noticed. Mass Ave is (used) to be a cool place to hang. We like catching some jazz @ the Chatterbox now and then. Indy is really struggling to come back from the lockdowns and the protests (or xxxx) from 2020.
I noticed that. When i lived in SoBro pre covid it was hard to get into any restaurants near there. This trip we just walked in and sat anywhere we wanted to go.

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
I noticed that. When i lived in SoBro pre covid it was hard to get into any restaurants near there. This trip we just walked in and sat anywhere we wanted to go.
Sobro hahaha.. I worked off 54th Street for 5 months before I knew what that meant. Yea it's kinda sad, downtown had become very vibrant and alive with folks and families. It's struggling lot of other metro's.

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
Meantime who's going to hookup with those Drive Home Mustang crowd across western and midwestern US?

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
If you had the time & $$, that would be a great time.
Sponsored