Sponsored

Flossy knobs

50hhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
So I've been thinking about getting one of those grip tape flossy shift knobs but I don't know anybody that owns one and can't really find much info on them. Are they any good besides looking cool? Just want to be sure before spending 100 on a round ball.
Sponsored

OP
OP
50hhh

50hhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Why would I want to read through an entire thread when I'm asking about one specific knob with a specific finish?

aschaefer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Why would I want to read through an entire thread when I'm asking about one specific knob with a specific finish?
Because that thread has posts that specific knob with specific finish in it. If you want the information, search around a little bit and quit depending on people to do the work for you.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Because that thread has posts that specific knob with specific finish in it. If you want the information, search around a little bit and quit depending on people to do the work for you.
Search nazis.

Op they are nice! Can get a little hot in the summer time though.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
You need to chill out. If you're not interested in helping, then move along. There's plenty of people here willing to help out.

OP, I have read that Flossy is not all that great, especially in the customer service department based on what people have said.

There are other options that I'd recommend. Anarchy motive makes their own custom shift knobs for you and heavy (500+grams), Moddiction on this forum also does that for you, and there's a new company I read about called Billetworks that seems to do some really good work as well.

kray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 2014 Edge 2013 F150
There isn't one thing brought up on this forum that can't be searched out. If we just use this as a search forum what good or fun is it? I though this forum was used for enthusiasts communicating with each other about the car we love. If a person has a question just ask it! What's the big deal? If you are irritated about someone not using the search why let it bother you. Don't read it plain and simple.

Firststang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 magnetic grey mustang 5.0 gt
I've been looking at the latheworks knobs. Something about a solid pound of steel just seems right on these cars.

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I've been looking at the latheworks knobs. Something about a solid pound of steel just seems right on these cars.
I have a lathewerks and love it. Very solid and he can build it however you like.
image.jpg

Sponsored

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
One more. BTW his customer service is fantastic.
image.jpg

OXFORD_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium oxford whie
I would not recommend them at all, purchased one took over 2 months to get and the writing on the knob wasn't even square and it was crooked. Look into other routes

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
We make stainless steel shift knobs for the 15+ Mustang as well. We are currently sold out though as they sold much quicker than expected. More going into production now but won't be in stock for another month or so.

Here is one I powder coated gloss black and put in my Mustang.

We do also offer them in a textured black finish and many other colors as well.

They are 2" diameter 316 stainless steel. Reverse lock fits inside shift knob as well. Made in the USA.