Sponsored

Flex Fuel Tunes by Lund Racing available @ Lethal Performance!

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
Now available @ Lethal Performance is Lund Racing tuning with Flex Fuel capability for 2011+ 5.0L and 5.2L! :headbang:

Flex Fuel tunes are available for SCT and Lund Racing nGauge devices as well!

nGauge (choose custom tune option from drop down)
http://www.lethalperformance.com/e-motion-ngauge-tuning-and-monitoring-gauge.html

SCT X4 (choose custom tune option from drop down)
http://www.lethalperformance.com/sct-7015-x4-power-flash-handheld-programmer.html

Tune file only (for customers who already have a nGauge or SCT device)
http://www.lethalperformance.com/jon-lund-custom-tune.html

You GT350 guys can opt for this tune without any other modifications needed if you are running bolt on's. The Flex Fuel tunes are a $100 upgrade over the standard pump fuel custom tunes.

We currently run this tune on our GT350 and make over 500 rwhp with the tune, JLT CAI and our cat delete pipes on E85.

The 15+ 5.0's also do not require any fuel system upgrades for the basic bolt on's, but once you move up to a boss or CJ manifold, they'll need injectors which will run about another $100 for a tune revision. Adding cams will also require injectors and a revision and is a $325 up charge as a remote data logging session is required at that point.

2011-2014 5.0L's will require an injector upgrade from the start. We recommend the FRPP LU47 injectors.

All tune revisions are done though Lund Racings support ticket system at www.support.lundracing.com. if you have any questions about these tunes or need to place an order, you can visit our site at www.lethalperformance.com or by giving us a call at 877-2-LETHAL.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Nataphen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Awesome that the GT350s have this option now too!

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Are these basic tunes or would the option be available for tweaking remotely?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Derek@Lethal

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
These tunes are for N/A bolt on customers, tweaking remotely is not required until you start adding cams or intake manifolds, like the CJ, that use a throttle body other than stock. There are additional charges for adding cams and the manifolds/throttle bodies.

SinisterX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Avalanche grey
want's to hear 350 ghost cam tune

Sponsored

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Will there be a custom tune file available for HP Tuners?

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I think I read in an earlier post probably on another forum that this tune requires 93 octane or better. I plan to run e85 most of the time but if it isn't available the best we have in CA is 91. Do you offer FlexFuel for 91 minimum?

OP
OP
Derek@Lethal

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Will there be a custom tune file available for HP Tuners?
SCT and Lund Racing nGauge only at the moment.

I think I read in an earlier post probably on another forum that this tune requires 93 octane or better. I plan to run e85 most of the time but if it isn't available the best we have in CA is 91. Do you offer FlexFuel for 91 minimum?
That is not something we wrote and of course 91 is fine. The car will still utilize it's adaptive octane feature just like OEM so if the octane level drops a bit or the fuel quality is poor, the PCM will pull timing.
Sponsored