Sponsored

FIRST!!!

S550guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Bourbon, what bourbon, who notices anything to do with bourbon when you have a LE?

** at this spot and time another gentleman was to my left snapping pictures,,,
and notice the gents to the left of Jubilant Jim rubbernecking? ;)

This picture though....

:coolphotos:
Sponsored

MandM9999

Mustang Lady 322
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50 Year Limited Edition 5.0L V-8
State Farm here. 1475$ a year full coverage. Only car I have. Multiple cars would lower. Have good driver discount. 40 years old. Age matters in some states.
Mine is full coverage from State Farm, $900 per year/ 0 Comp $500 Coll deductibles. I have a 1.5M Umbrella over my cars/house. Check with you agent if you are eligible and rates. It lowers my rates across the board.
Your location varies too. The major carrier in your specific location will be cheapest.
About the insurance. State Farm is 1500$ a year for mine. If I can secure a runaround beater I will look into the specialty insurance.
Thanks y'all! I've been looking through several companies; looks like specialty is the way to go. I finally got quotes of $1200/year, $1,000/year, etc. MUCH MORE REASONABLE than Allstate.

The sad part is, I have 4 cars and my house insured with them, married, plus a clean record, and I'm no spring chicken (I haven't reached the 45 mark where insurance goes down, but I'm over 35, so....).

The only negative on our insurance is our 19 year old who's driving a 13 year old Explorer (for $1500/year with liability only - ouch); however, she has a clean record, so far. All of our cars (4 of them plus a trailer) were only about $1600 / year until we added our daughter.

Then, with the prospect of adding the Mustang, they initially quoted me $1800/year with liability only about a year ago. When I asked them to quote it again a month or two ago, they said $2500 every six months I choked and decided it was best to look around. I'll be going with anyone but them... sad, they'll lose a good customer (and a lot of $$$) over this.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
How Much?

Thanks Joey.
Took her out today since it dried up and wow do people stare, drool and ask all kinds of question. A few times was asked "How Much" which was a little annoying, but wild!
Oh and pictures were taken also, you gotta love it!
You should have said, "$80,000! You wanna buy it?"
Sponsored