Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
you guys need to do a clean engine bay and relocate a lot of things. make it seem like it's just the engine and the turbos. relocate the battery and the A/C hoses and all the lines to be hidden. clean that puppy out.
This isn't a foxbody.
Sponsored

Trappen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
Helion Twin Turbo 2015 gt

Found this while looking around online.

http://www.hellionpowersystems.com/

Looks like they will have it at sema too. WOnder what the numbers will be like on the Dyno. Has enyone here used these turbos before?

OP
OP

jrease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
[ame]

Hellion Turbo celebrated Halloween by strapping our Competition Orange 2015 Mustang GT to the rollers and the results are impressive! This is the first 2015 Mustang GT to be dyno'd at this power level. Through the stock engine and stock automatic transmission our Mustang laid down 750rwhp! Check out the dyno video!

This Mustang features Precision 64mm turbos, SCT remote tuning by Blow By Racing, and will be debuting at the SEMA show in Las Vegas next week.

Vickstang

Hellion Turbo celebrated Halloween by strapping our Competition Orange 2015 Mustang GT to the rollers and the results are impressive! This is the first 2015 Mustang GT to be dyno'd at this power level. Through the stock engine and stock automatic transmission our Mustang laid down 750rwhp! Check out the dyno video!

This Mustang features Precision 64mm turbos, SCT remote tuning by Blow By Racing, and will be debuting at the SEMA show in Las Vegas next week.

wow 750 :headbang:

Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
DAm..thats real nice....but no way it can live at that level...Hell even a GT500 need some massaging at those power levels to make sure they do not go boom.

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
I don't see more then 7-8psi on these motors and this is on any power system. They upped the piston ring location so its like the Mach1 was. Not boost friendly.
14.5lbs

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Nice!!

AF ratio looks good as well. Below 11!

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
DAm..thats real nice....but no way it can live at that level...Hell even a GT500 need some massaging at those power levels to make sure they do not go boom.
No, GT500's didn't. My 2010 Shelby with the twin turbo setup made that power level and I daily drove it for over 30K miles at that power level with periodic interstate pulls and visits to the dragstrip.

Sponsored

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
750 RWHP twin turbo 2015 Mustang GT

Check out the first twin turbo 2015 Mustang GT with a Hellion "Eliminator" twin turbo system. Outfitted with Precision 64mm turbos, this beast made over 750 RWHP with the stock engine and trans. Remote tuned by Blow-By Racing!
[ame]

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
No, GT500's didn't. My 2010 Shelby with the twin turbo setup made that power level and I daily drove it for over 30K miles at that power level with periodic interstate pulls and visits to the dragstrip.
Um...Yes.

For your 2010, to make 750 WHP, you had to do a few things. It was not stock, and you just put the kit on and made those numbers, you had to get at the least

1. Fuel pumps, or a boost-a-pump
2. Bigger Injectors

plus a few others things to make it better such as exhaust, and a one piece shaft so you did not twist the stock one right off.. clutch...So I will say it takes a little massaging. If you did not do ANYTHING listed here, then you were one of the lucky ones...

Also the GT500 engine is hand built and fully forged or(hardened) it can take quite a bit of power in stock form. 750 at the wheels is near or over 800 crank. The coyote motors are nice, but again, I do not believe, base on the 11~14's that they are going to live at that level for very long. I have seen people put holes in their Coyote blocks with just 600 WHP...

So it indeed very nice that they got to those numbers. I still question though how long could it survive at those numbers ?

wproctor411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
Um...Yes.

For your 2010, to make 750 WHP, you had to do a few things. It was not stock, and you just put the kit on and made those numbers, you had to get at the least

1. Fuel pumps, or a boost-a-pump
2. Bigger Injectors

plus a few others things to make it better such as exhaust, and a one piece shaft so you did not twist the stock one right off.. clutch...So I will say it takes a little massaging. If you did not do ANYTHING listed here, then you were one of the lucky ones...

Also the GT500 engine is hand built and fully forged or(hardened) it can take quite a bit of power in stock form. 750 at the wheels is near or over 800 crank. The coyote motors are nice, but again, I do not believe, base on the 11~14's that they are going to live at that level for very long. I have seen people put holes in their Coyote blocks with just 600 WHP...

So it indeed very nice that they got to those numbers. I still question though how long could it survive at those numbers ?

Those are what I call standard bolt-ons. But man 750 is a lot but a lot guys making 650 plus rwhp on current car - what I call the outer limit for people with a decent budget for their hobby. it's 50/50 on getting any life out of them but the experiences from rebuilding a car and engine are good too.

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Dear Santa...

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
Well hello Clarice!

Very nice - does anyone have details on this car?

Can't even imagine the 5.2 twin turbo GT 500.....
Sponsored