Nice car. Love the color.
Sponsored

Reactions: 6G

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
That is one beautiful color. Schweeeeeeet.

jaol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT
congrats on the new purchase. you will have smiles for miles!

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Sweet man! How do you like it so far?

Thank you! :D

Haha, yessir. I'll probably do a comparison after a few months or so. I would like to be as unbiased as possible lol. And thank you! :cheers:
Good. Little bit harsher ride but not unbearable. Doesn't have that "floaty felling" i had with the stock suspension. I don't live near any twisty roads to really give it a good test yet but when i move i will.

Sponsored

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I think I may have had the same posters as you when I was growing up, haha.

Congrats! I really like the way the dark badges work on that color. I've been considering switching to the dark badges for my car because I hate chrome but I'm not too sure they would match the color of my car very well. I feel like the front Mustang emblem would disappear into the grill too much because of the contrast.

I too came from a German car to the Mustang, however mine was a '90 E30 with just a few mods ha. I keep it in my garage now for the occasional top-down weekend cruise.

OP
OP
6G

6G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I think I may have had the same posters as you when I was growing up, haha.

Congrats! I really like the way the dark badges work on that color. I've been considering switching to the dark badges for my car because I hate chrome but I'm not too sure they would match the color of my car very well. I feel like the front Mustang emblem would disappear into the grill too much because of the contrast.

I too came from a German car to the Mustang, however mine was a '90 E30 with just a few mods ha. I keep it in my garage now for the occasional top-down weekend cruise.
Well, you have a great taste in cars then! :headbang:

I agree, the black emblems wouldn't work unless you got black wheels maybe? :shrug: The Mustang emblem for sure disappears and blends in. But I kind of like it :)

You're lucky to have an E30! I love them! :love: I was looking for an E30 m3 about 2 years ago; but they were ridiculously overpriced :( Hopefully I get my hands on an E39 M5 or a cheap E30 325i! Love those chassis!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
Nice jump, congrats! I went from a F30 335i to a GT.

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Well, you have a great taste in cars then! :headbang:

I agree, the black emblems wouldn't work unless you got black wheels maybe? :shrug: The Mustang emblem for sure disappears and blends in. But I kind of like it :)

You're lucky to have an E30! I love them! :love: I was looking for an E30 m3 about 2 years ago; but they were ridiculously overpriced :( Hopefully I get my hands on an E39 M5 or a cheap E30 325i! Love those chassis!
Ah yes E30 M3's are commanding around $80-100k nowadays unfortunately. Better get that M5 while they're cheap! I'd love to be able to buy one before the nice ones inevitably start to appreciate. Definitely can't go wrong with the E30 325i though. Super cheap and easy to work on, plus you can't beat that legendary chassis.
Sponsored