Sponsored

First Time Future Buyer

Magpul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra AT 4x4
Hey everyone. I'm interested in picking up a GT350 with technology package the summer of 2016. It would be my first Mustang. I'm kind of confused right now though with the process with all the acronyms being thrown around and the lotteries, wait lists etc.

How would I go about doing this? Just call dealers and tell them I'm interested in buying the car next summer? I just wasn't sure how to go about this since I've never bought a car that was in such high demand.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
Sponsored

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I think if you found an open order at a dealer right now, the delivery date would probably be next summer. There will probably be some on the lots around that time too with winding down markup. It all depends if you want to hedge your bets and commit to one now with an order (at a price you're comfortable with) or wait and see what availability next year once a few thousand of these have been delivered.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Probably next summer there will be cars sitting on lots and you'll be able to choose what you want (just walk into the dealership). Hopefully the crazy markups are done with by then as well. We will see.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Hey everyone. I'm interested in picking up a GT350 with technology package the summer of 2016. It would be my first Mustang. I'm kind of confused right now though with the process with all the acronyms being thrown around and the lotteries, wait lists etc.

How would I go about doing this? Just call dealers and tell them I'm interested in buying the car next summer? I just wasn't sure how to go about this since I've never bought a car that was in such high demand.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
Let me tell you the truth....if you act now you may get one by next year...and if you listen to the nay-sayers..they will be flooding the lots..lol:crazy: If you see one on the lot and its been setting there for more than a day..might want to check the title to make sure its not a "salvage title" (go look it up) i.e. one that has had the dog snot ran out of it...abused tracked and hit a few tire retaining walls, etc...I think you get my point. May I suggest going back about 3 months and reading all the threads and then you are going to get a good idea of what the deal is on this car....enjoy:cheers:

OP
OP

Magpul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra AT 4x4
Cool, thanks guys.
Sponsored