Vehicle Showcase
Very nice. Clean and tastefully done.

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
First time I have had the car out. Did a remote tune with Lund this morning and it is running great. But you guys want to see the wheels. These were custom made for me by AG and Jason at GetYourWheels.

Looking great 908!

Definitely not something you see every day and I love it!

Keep up the good work and let me know if you ever need anything.

-Will

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
AG forged CNC billet wheels. Bought from Jason at GetYourWheels he's a sponsor here.
20"x10" fronts and 20"x11" rears.
Very nice their good wheels, I offer them as well have had the honor to do some setups with them on a number of platforms and they always met my high expectations, plus nice and light as well.

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
What's the difference in forged wheels and low pressure cast? Sorry don't mean to hi jack.

Wheels look great!

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
908SSP were you at the Maryland NMRA event last weekend? I got this picture and looks like your car

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Car and wheels look great!

What size tires did you go with up front? I am going with 20x10 and a 285/35/20 with the Steeda progressive springs and it looks like it will be really close to fitting.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
What's the difference in forged wheels and low pressure cast? Sorry don't mean to hi jack.

Wheels look great!
Forged wheels are made to order machined and milled and finished from t6061 aluminum. Stronger and lighter

Low pressure cast wheels are made from material poured into a mold and mass produced

Forged are more expensive the cast

908SSP were you at the Maryland NMRA event last weekend? I got this picture and looks like your car

Those are the vossen cvt wheels

OP
OP

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
Car and wheels look great!

What size tires did you go with up front? I am going with 20x10 and a 285/35/20 with the Steeda progressive springs and it looks like it will be really close to fitting.
285/35-20" front tires 315/35-20" rear tires.

You know I don't like progressive springs. I'll be getting springs soon they won't be progressive. Sorry I have poor experiences with progressive springs. I like a straight rate or linear rate spring. When I lean on the spring I want a smooth predictable feedback. Not the soft part that disappears and then the rate shoots up or the car bottoms out. They might ride better on smooth roads but real bumps are worse.

Last edited:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
285/35-20" front tires 315/35-20" rear tires.

You know I don't like progressive springs. I'll getting springs soon they won't be progressive. Sorry I have poor experiences with progressive springs. I like a straight rate or linear rate spring. When I lean on the spring I want a smooth predictable feedback. Not the soft part that disappears and then the rate shoots up or the car bottoms out. They might ride better on smooth roads but real bumps are worse.
Thanks for the tire info. Do you foresee any rubbing issues once you lower the car with the front tires? Do you mind sharing your front offsets?

This is the first set of progressives I've ever had. I like them a lot so far. Just drove home about 275 miles from getting Steeda to install everything.