dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Was able to find and do a deal on something that was 4 years in the making. Exact car I was looking for. :clap2:Got it from Autonation Ford in Brooksville, FL. Dealt with Tim Worsley, who was the most understanding and professional sales guy ever. Literally the first words out of my mouth were that I don't know how to drive stick... and the first words out of his mouth were "let's go for a drive".:lol:

Drove almost three hours back home without really having practiced on a manual car in about two years. Needless to say, it was nerve racking. Stalled a ton, at almost every stoplight and stop sign. Probably pissed off a hundred people behind me. Getting the hang of it now though. Perfect car to learn on, eh? Go big or go home.:headbang:

2015 GT Premium with PP and Security.

0oz3iYh.jpg
Sponsored

ktapia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congratulations brotha she's a beaut!

I remember my first time driving stick... After a few days and if that, you'll be a natural. I can guarantee it.

Enjoy your car.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
Was able to find and do a deal on something that was 4 years in the making. Exact car I was looking for. :clap2:Got it from Autonation Ford in Brooksville, FL. Dealt with Tim Worsley, who was the most understanding and professional sales guy ever. Literally the first words out of my mouth were that I don't know how to drive stick... and the first words out of his mouth were "let's go for a drive".:lol:

Drove almost three hours back home without really having practiced on a manual car in about two years. Needless to say, it was nerve racking. Stalled a ton, at almost every stoplight and stop sign. Probably pissed off a hundred people behind me. Getting the hang of it now though. Perfect car to learn on, eh? Go big or go home.:headbang:

2015 GT Premium with PP and Security.

0oz3iYh.jpg
looks awesome man. i also learned how to drive stick in the s550. itll be second nature to you in no time.

what % tint is that btw? looks great

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MT, Explorer ST
Two Mustangs! Nice.

Sponsored

Ap8823

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
this guy ^

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
I drove past that car everyday while it was on the lot. I would have bought that color if they had it when I got mine. It was the only other color I really loved besides the black and orange....

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
awesome man! GJ on getting on that manual horse like a man and learning! It really is a very easy manual to learn on with creep assist and hill assist!

have fun!

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
I have never stalled my pp gt..Gradually clutch out in first and she goes. Dont really got to touch gas pedal. And you can take off in second with a tad of gas pedal ..oh, by the way nice triple yellow:thumbsup:

Sponsored
OP
OP
dogiebitt

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Two Mustangs! Nice.
The Sterling Gray one is a 2.5L SE with the MFT package. Awesome gas mileage!

I drove past that car everyday while it was on the lot. I would have bought that color if they had it when I got mine. It was the only other color I really loved besides the black and orange....
I can't believe it was on their lot this long. It was delivered there sometime in February and sat the whole time... I would think that a Triple Yelow GT Premium with PP would be a very desirable car that would sell quick. I got an extremely good deal on it.

what % tint is that btw? looks great
No idea exactly, dealer actually tinted it before I started any negotiations. It was not part of the price. Awesome bonus! Judging from a few other cars I've tinted in the past three years, it looks like 30 or 35% on sides. The Fusion in the pictures in 30% on front and 20% on back.

I have never stalled my pp gt..Gradually clutch out in first and she goes. Dont really got to touch gas pedal. And you can take off in second with a tad of gas pedal ..oh, by the way nice triple yellow:thumbsup:
Yep, found that out when I took her out to a parking lot after dark tonight. But on the drive home (3pm-5:30pm...) it was a nightmare. I was so nervous that it was making me stall it even more.

Last edited:

The Great Gazoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Silver GT/Auto
Hey - mow yer lawn. :cool:

Nice cars too. We have an all Ford family here with the wife having a 2013 Escape with the 2.0 Ecoboost. It's a hoot to drive - surprisingly fast off the line for a family SUV.

She loves hitting the go-pedal in my Mustang. When we get home, she is always so excited. Good for me. :D

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Given the how tight the clutch is on my S550, if you learned how to drive on this, you can drive anything! Congrats on a beautiful car and learning to row your own :cheers: