Father's Day Cruise NW Style

Bosshog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J-RO
Vehicle(s)
17' 350R // 16' FOCUS RS
I got to participate in an AMAZING cruise this past weekend for Father's Day.
(7) Seven of us meet between Portland and Seattle for breakfast then enjoyed a long drive through various canyons, cliffs - hell even the impromptu auto X @ Packwood where we were greeted by hardcore AUTO X'ers with respect and kinship. Thanks to all of those who made this event happen, it surely wet the whistle for MORE awesome times to come! Shout out to VUDU350, Honeybadger, CSL and any other 6G members that represented! (Please chime in and add your comments / pics if you were there and on 6G, I may not know your profile.)

Here's a snapshot of the one way route. . . we still had to get there and drive back to our homes!

pic15749.jpg

IMG_7071.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

IMG_7084.jpg

IMG_7075.jpg

IMG_7143.jpg

IMG_7091.jpg
Sponsored

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
Is that snow in June? Nice cars.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
CSL told me about this the other day. Sounds like you guys got to push it a little.

Good stuff.

OP
OP
Bosshog

Bosshog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J-RO
Vehicle(s)
17' 350R // 16' FOCUS RS
CSL told me about this the other day. Sounds like you guys got to push it a little.

Good stuff.
Still reeling in the BUZZ from the (4) of us more spirited drivers syncing RPM's at 7-8K range. . . Phil Spector called it the "Wall of Sound."

OP
OP
Bosshog

Bosshog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J-RO
Vehicle(s)
17' 350R // 16' FOCUS RS
Is that snow in June? Nice cars.
Yea, that was a SURPRISE. I am pretty sure the Base R cars don't have any outside temp data (Maybe in a screen somewhere, but def not available anywhere easy on the inside of the car.)

So it wasn't freezing, but made me a little timid on the CUP 2's considering there was also some minor water going across the twisties in certain areas. That portion looked like the most fun, but I got stuck behind somebody and didn't catch up to the other hooligans till later down the road.

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Still reeling in the BUZZ from the (4) of us more spirited drivers syncing RPM's at 7-8K range. . . Phil Spector called it the "Wall of Sound."
As Epiphany alluded, and Salt n Pepa chanted, PUSH IT!........is certainly an accurate characterization.

Thanks for posting Bosshog. I am so lame with the pics so I have little to contribute, but I can certainly attest to an epic cruise for all. All you PNW guys, keep an eye out as a second iteration will likely come to be at some point.
Sponsored