Sponsored

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
Where’s the news article about this video? There’s no way there isn’t one.

Edit: After watching the Russian video, it is for sure the same incident. Gotta watch out for misinformation, even when it’s showing bad things about stuff you don’t like. Thats when it’s easiest to be fooled.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Explosions are fun to watch.
However, I don't really believe that video is showing two Cadillac EVs crashing and exploding.
First, I didn't see a crash. The video opens showing something already on fire, not a crash. You also can't see what, or how many whats, are on fire. Much less determine it/they are Cadillac EVs.
Second, cars, ICE or EV don’t just explode they need something to aid that. They can burn ferociously and glass, airbag igniters, tires, etc can pop but repeated explosions like the video... not so much.
So, yeah, neat video but it's going to take a lot more than that to convince me it's two EVs, Caddy or otherwise, making all those fireworks.

Sponsored

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
Michael Bay has yet to design an EV: They burn, but they don't explode. They're using a zillion little cells that catch fire if they get hot enough, so one hot, damaged cell catching fire can cause a chain reaction that goes on for days.

Firefighters are less worried about a Tesla exploding in their faces, and more worried about how long to keep watch after it looks like the fire is out.
Sponsored