Exhaust Question on the GT350

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
I have heard that you can flip a switch, or hit a button to get the exhaust to be more louder. (lack of a better what to say it) My question is; On most cars (Hellcat) to get the Sports exhaust you must be in sport mode: if therefore you must be in sport mode, do you have to be in Sports suspension? (Hellcat) So it get the loud exhaust must I be in the firmest ride setting (sport) to enjoy the beautiful exhaust. I know that Porsche has a button JUST for the exhaust sound.:shrug:
Sponsored

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
My best guess, and hope, would be no. If its anything like Audi's dynamic system or Jaguars active exhaust, you should be able to set up your own individual profile, independently changing each setting (steering feel, suspension, exhaust).

Just my speculation though, although fingers crossed this is how it will work.

TexanZSG21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
This video here in the first 10-15 seconds makes it seem like it's as simple as a flick of a switch between the open and closed exhaust.

[ame]

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
This video here in the first 10-15 seconds makes it seem like it's as simple as a flick of a switch between the open and closed exhaust.

No offence..but I know its a flick of a switch...my question is do I need to be some sports mode with the suspension in rack mode.... to get the great exhaust note, and have the rock hard track ride at the same time.....:frusty:

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
No offence..but I know its a flick of a switch...my question is do I need to be some sports mode with the suspension in rack mode.... to get the great exhaust note, and have the rock hard track ride at the same time.....:frusty:

Only the tech pack in the track pack have suspension modes, I haven't seen anything that said the base cars do not have active exhaust .

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Only the tech pack in the track pack have suspension modes, I haven't seen anything that said the base cars do not have active exhaust .
Cool I never thought of that..I will bet you are right !! thanks...now I can sleep tonight ;)
Sponsored