Sponsored

Evos concept to appear at Salon Privé show; prelude to S550 tour?

Lavien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
As Topnotch said, I'm hoping they at least give it a different color. The Evos we saw in the Cologne studio also had a different grille than the honeycomb one we saw in Frankfurt. A few little changes like that... perhaps more along the lines of elements the Mustang may be getting? That would be nice.
Well Ford definitely has enough fan generated art of an Evos Stang to work off of in the last 2-3 years if they needed any help in that department. I think we've seen more chops based off the Evos than any other concept in history.
Sponsored

Tempus

Threads
Reaction score
Or... it could actually be displayed to prepare the market for a heavily Evo inspired Mutang :shrug:
How true this turned out to be.

Knowing what we know now about the front end and how the timing probably got screwed up by those pics, I agree with this article and think next week is when they start the s550 slow show and teasers. Fingers crossed!

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
No Color Change...

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
That's a good angle..............hides its "FWD" proportions. It also nicely highlights the body surfacing under that strong sunlight.

OP
OP

GTsquid

Is this showing today? I was really hoping for some changes..... still a beautiful car.
Sponsored