• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Maryland Ecooboost PART OUT!!!!

Boom1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ecoboost
This is going to be quite the list so I will be quick and succinct. If you have any clarifying questions feel free to ask away. All parts located in Beltsville, MD and price not inclusive of shipping cost.

SOLD1, Ford Performance Street Lowering Springs - $220 plus shipping

SOLD 2, OEM GT Strut Tower $50 plus shipping
SOLD 3, Ford Performance cowl brace $50 plus shipping

4, CPE Cold Air Intake with filter $300 plus shipping

SOLD 5, CPE Catless Downpipe wirh 02 Sensor extender $275 plus shipping
flex pipe has some scrapping but doesn't affect use and has no leaks. Don't have the 3" adapter as that got welded onto a custom exhaust set up

SOLD 6, CPE intercooler $220 plus shipping

SOLD 7, OEM Black Ford PP wing $380 plus shipping

SOLD8, Cervinis C Series Upper & Lower Grilles 2018+ - $350 Plus shipping

9, Window Louvers, had them liquid wrapped gloss black, one is peeling $20 plus shipping

SOLD10, Diode Dynamics Tail light Sequencers $60 plus shipping
SOLD11, Diode Dynamics Third Brake light with LED bulb $60 plus shipping

12, Ford Performance Extreme Catback with Carbon Fiber Tips $800 plus shipping

SOLD 13, Set of 4 1 in. Billet Alluminum Hubcentric Wheel Spacers $50 plus shipping

SOLD14, Cobb V3 Accessport $300 plus shipping

15, OEM Ford Active Grill Shutters $200 plus shipping (missing all the hardware)

SOLD 16, OEM PP1 Wheels with Michelin AS3+ with 85% life left $600 (Pickup only)

SOLD- 17, Paddle Shifter extentions(will need new tape) + Door Handle storage cups $20 plus shipping
SOLD- 18, LMR SVE Fender Badges $10 plus shipping (i'll throw it in if you buy 2+ parts)

Last edited:

MadKaw

Meat Puppet
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brand-X
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt Highland Green
I'll take the paddle shifters and door cups. And the fender badges. You not have aftermarket charge pipes?

OP
OP

Boom1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ecoboost
I'll take the paddle shifters and door cups. And the fender badges. You not have aftermarket charge pipes?
DM me for payment information and no I used the stock charge pipes with the intercooler

avy15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Will those wheel spacers fit a 2017 GT?

ittakes6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dwight
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Will the OEM GT Strut Tower $50 plus shipping fit an EcoBoost model? If so I am interested

OP
OP

Boom1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ecoboost
Will the OEM GT Strut Tower $50 plus shipping fit an EcoBoost model? If so I am interested
It will. All these parts came off an 18 ecoboost

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
So tempted to pick up the cervinis grills and Cobb tuner. What is the reason for the part out? Any tuning issues with the car? Is it unlocked? Is all hardware included with the grills?

OP
OP

Boom1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ecoboost
So tempted to pick up the cervinis grills and Cobb tuner. What is the reason for the part out? Any tuning issues with the car? Is it unlocked? Is all hardware included with the grills?
Needed a better daily driver that could handle snow. All parts come with necessary accessories needed for install. Cobb is unmarried

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Needed a better daily driver that could handle snow. All parts come with necessary accessories needed for install. Cobb is unmarried
Did you like the tune on your 18 vs stock? Did you get a protune on it? How was the drivability? Does it come with all accessories that it came with such as the face plates? Any issues while tuned? Does the tuner work for the a10?

Can you post a pic of the cervinis grills without the paper on top so I can verify no damage to either grill?

Sorry for the questions but I'm very tempted. Just trying to see if I should pull the trigger.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Boom1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ecoboost
Did you like the tune on your 18 vs stock? Did you get a protune on it? How was the drivability? Does it come with all accessories that it came with such as the face plates? Any issues while tuned? Does the tuner work for the a10?

Can you post a pic of the cervinis grills without the paper on top so I can verify no damage to either grill?

Sorry for the questions but I'm very tempted. Just trying to see if I should pull the trigger.
Grille is sold.

I ran Cobb OTS no protune and loved every moment of it. The stage 3 was amazing no issues whatsoever. The box is in my apartment in Pittsburgh but I’m pretty sure it comes with the grey plate but I’m 100% sure it has the carrying case and manuals in the box. The ots tune works with the a10 and manual.

Slayer_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Mustang
I see you still have the intercooler. Would you be willing to negotiate price if I met you halfway and you didn't have to ship? Located in Woodbridge, VA

OP
OP

Boom1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ecoboost
I see you still have the intercooler. Would you be willing to negotiate price if I met you halfway and you didn't have to ship? Located in Woodbridge, VA
Send me a DM and we can talk

OP
OP

Boom1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ecoboost
Btw I go back and forth to Pittsburgh often in case anyone is closer to Pittsburgh or along the route from Maryland to Pittsburgh and would rather do a pick up. PM me and we can work something out.