Sponsored

Driveshaft loops....that fit.

jvm051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT base with 3.55's
Installed my DSS aluminum driveshaft, and went to bolt up the Steeda driveshaft loop, and found that the loop would make contact with the rear 02 sensors. I am running Stainless Power long tubes, due to the location of the rear 02's it interferes. My friends shop had a BMR loop handy and no dice on that one either. What are your guys and gals running that seems to fit? I am going to call on Monday about the Stifflers one as it might work but im running out of options.
Sponsored

GSLSE20B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 SHADOW BLACK GTPP
Installed my DSS aluminum driveshaft, and went to bolt up the Steeda driveshaft loop, and found that the loop would make contact with the rear 02 sensors. I am running Stainless Power long tubes, due to the location of the rear 02's it interferes. My friends shop had a BMR loop handy and no dice on that one either. What are your guys and gals running that seems to fit? I am going to call on Monday about the Stifflers one as it might work but im running out of options.
i have stainless power with the BMR loop installed above the trans mount . below the trans mount will interfere .above the mount is clear of the o2 sensors

OP
OP

jvm051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i have stainless power with the BMR loop installed above the trans mount . below the trans mount will interfere .above the mount is clear of the o2 sensors
Has BMR updated their design? The one at my friends shop was for a 2014 I believe.

OP
OP

jvm051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you running an aftermarket driveshaft or shifter with your loop?

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard

Sponsored

OP
OP

jvm051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
The Steeda Tri-Ax. 02's are relocated because of foulers but they would have fit otherwise.
Sponsored