Sponsored

Do Any of Your Neighbors Drive an S550?

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I was thinking about this the other day. I live in a pretty large apartment complex but as far as I can tell, only one other person drives an S550.

A woman many buildings away from mine has a DIB EcoBoost w/ Performance Pack, which makes me the only one with a GT. I kind of wish I had a neighbor to BS with about Mustangs, or even just cars in general ha.

Up until recently, my mom lived down the street from a guy that had a '15 GT and I would stop to chat w/ him if I was going to my mom's and I saw him in the driveway. I would always laugh because he felt pressure to buy an automatic so his wife could drive it but it turned out she never did anyway so he had quite a bit of regret haha.

One of my neighbors a building over drives a Challenger R/T Scat Pack with a 6spd and the one time I tried introducing myself and complimenting his car, he just kind of shrugged his shoulders and kept walking. Oh well.

Do any of your neighbors drive an S550?
Sponsored

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
On my street in my neighborhood there are (3) very nice Mustangs,2 of them are older Stangs and one is a S197,so to answer your question there are NO S550"s on my street or in my neighborhood.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Very few S550 GT dailys around here. I know of a few that are garage queens like mine. I don't DD either. I live in a nice apartment/town home type complex. There was someone who was friends with this dude that came over all the time. He had a non PP GT in white. Had an axle back on it I think. He parked next to me every time he was over. The only other mustang in my complex is a DIB ecoboost hardtop. Lady driven. I do have some car people though. Everyone throws me the thumbs up when I take the GT out.

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
Down the street a guy has a black V6, I don't know him.

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
There's a pretty chick in my complex with a black '15 GT. Talked to her awhile ago about cars and some other stuff, but that's about it :|. Tried to go there but yeah, it didn't go anywhere.

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Nope. Just an S197 and a super loud foxbody. We've never really talked, we just stare at each other's cars when driving by.

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT PP2
There are 4 of them in my neighborhood, 2 are GT's while the other 2 are Eco's.

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
I live in an apartment downtown and I'm the only S550 in our garage. However, there's four or five at work. Actually there's a lot of muscle cars at work. It's a refinery so there's a lot of nice paychecks going to kids that don't have a lot of bills. Dodge SRT products are probably the most popular but there are quite a few corvettes as well. Owner drives a Aston Martin Vanquish or Vantage.. I've never gotten close enough to it to tell which it is.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
I have the only Mustang in my neighborhood, S550 or otherwise. There's a hot platinum blonde girl down the road though who drives a really loud ruby red S197. Pretty sure it has headers. She always floors it past my house and I do the same to her. Found out a few months ago that she's a waitress at the same resort I work at.

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I have the only Mustang in my neighborhood, S550 or otherwise. There's a hot platinum blonde girl down the road though who drives a really loud ruby red S197. Pretty sure it has headers. She always floors it past my house and I do the same to her. Found out a few months ago that she's a waitress at the same resort I work at.
You're in Louisiana too. Sounds like I need to swing by your job :headbang:

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
Have a neighbor with a 15 or 16 Ruby Red GT. Keeps it pretty clean but it's stock with stock exhaust :frusty:. He didn't know what a shelby gt350 was :frusty::frusty:.

It was his wife's mustang :frusty::frusty::frusty:

Sal33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2018 Alfa Stelvio
As far as I have seen I was the only one in my neighborhood until recently some people moved into one of the last model homes remaining. It is across the street and 2 or 3 houses over. It appears to be an OW V6. It irks me that they always park it in the street when they have a perfectly good driveway and garage. I NEVER keep my car outside!

nicktechla

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nicktwaddell.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro ZL1 Red Hot
Theres a few in my parking structure

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
I never see any S550's and I live in a very populated area. I might have seen a handful since I've bought mine on the road, I can recall one GT and one Ecoboost but that's about it.
Sponsored