Sponsored

Deer Vs Mustang

Mike A.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Went deer hunting on the way to work yesterday. Luckily there was traffic, I'm normally going much faster through the stretch of road where I hit it.

Bumper/grill is cracked in several places, fog light assembly is busted up, headlight assembly mounts are broken, drivers fender is dented and cracked and the hook is a bit tweek. Hopefully the hood just needs to be straightened, there isn't any gap on the passender side between the hood and fender anymore.

At least I'll have a new front end that is chip free!

vMy9p5o.jpg

FqYvuYD.jpg

i2KlmMk.jpg
Sponsored

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
I hate, hate, hate deer. Just hit one with my tacoma a couple weeks ago. Stupid dash cam wasn't filming for some reason, so I didn't even get the memento.

Your pics aren't showing up for me.

Sarah5.0MG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2007 Xterra M/T 4x4
That sucks! My dad just hunted a 10 pointer with his honda element... totaled car and my cousin is having deer for dinner for the next few months lol

Sponsored

KV Racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP
I hate 'em too.
I had one run in to the side of my '16 a while back and had to have a new quarter panel put on the car.

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
Sheesh. I used to live up in the Sierras back in CA and I've seen what some deer can do to a car. Damn buggers. I've seen a few over here in UT since I'm close to the base of the Wasatch mountains but I can literally probably count all my own personal sightings on one hand in the 4-5 years now that I've been out here. Can't decide if that's a good thing or bad because even though I know they make it down to this area, because they're so few and far between I probably won't be keeping a close eye out when one does run out in front of me.

GT0038

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT/sold :(
That sucks, hope the repair happens for you in a timely manner.

Rich of So Cal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem/auto - triple yellow convert
Wait, you went to where the deer live, in order to shoot them, and you are angry because one nailed you first. Now, I am not against hunting, but seems like fair play to me. Maybe next time take a Jeep.

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
Had a run-in with one a few weeks ago while driving at night in the mountains in western NC. I was speeding, but not being reckless. Sure enough I see one wondering along the side of the road so I slow down. Continue to slow down then of course she decides to jump out in the road as I get closer. Slowed down a good bit and veered to the right as much as I could. Only hear a light brush on the side of the car. Pull over and get out. Deer is gone and I see nothing on the side of my car. Get home and the only thing I can find is a few swipes through the dirt on the side. Very fortunate. If I hadn't noticed it I'm sure I would have smacked it.

Sponsored

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
I don't know what it is with these four legged idiots. Every time they go on a running fit they head for the road. lol

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Years ago I encountered a couple of highway patrol officers at a diner laughing their heads off. Two guys hit a deer with their car...decided to have it for dinner. Dragged it into the rear seat...the deer woke up and the passenger had to cut its throat with a hunting knife. Headliner torn up and blood all over the interior. If you don't believe it...I still have a photo my dad took of two deer hunters that had a small cow strapped to their car.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Wait, you went to where the deer live, in order to shoot them, and you are angry because one nailed you first. Now, I am not against hunting, but seems like fair play to me. Maybe next time take a Jeep.
I don't think he was really going hunting...... says he was on his way to work....
Sponsored