Sponsored

Dealership suggestions?

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
Anyone have any dealership suggestions for a guy that will be hopefully ordering a GT350 when banks open later this year? I am Houston and have contacted Gullo Ford. I have my name on a list of people to call when order banks open, but that's as far as the convo has gone since we don't have pricing yet.

My concerns:
- I want a dealer that gets a lot of Mustang stock, one that would likely be ordering these asap anyway and has enough stang sales that they would receive their cars on time.
- I don't have any history with any ford dealerships. I've never owned a ford so I have no pull anywhere
- Since it'll be a regular GT350 and not the R, I'm wanting to avoid ADM and I figure in the large state of Texas I can find at least a few that will offer that (yes, we don't have pricing yet, but even though I'm in houston, if no one here will work with me I will travel as far as it takes)

I've had suggestions here from a couple members who bought a new stand recently. There has been a few mention Katy ford and I have also heard planet ford isn't bad. I'm not picky, I just want opinions on a good, honest dealer that I could send an email to and say "as soon as order banks open I want to order a GT350 at MSRP" and be able to receive it in a reasonable amount of time...as in, a dealer that usually gets in those kind of models and has enough sales to justify ford prioritizing them over a smaller dealership.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
I would give Bluebonnet Motors in New Braunfels a call. They are not a large regional dealer like Autonation, but they are a high volume Mustang dealer. I bought my 15 GT from them and it was a very pleasurable experience. They are very professional and followed through on every one of my requests. My car took six weeks to the day from order to delivery. Now, I didn't inquire about the LE other than ask how many were they allocated (which was four, btw), so I cannot comment on their ADM policy. My sales guy was Jake, ask for him. PM me if you have any other questions.

OP
OP
Backorder

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would give Bluebonnet Motors in New Braunfels a call. They are not a large regional dealer like Autonation, but they are a high volume Mustang dealer. I bought my 15 GT from them and it was a very pleasurable experience. They are very professional and followed through on every one of my requests. My car took six weeks to the day from order to delivery. Now, I didn't inquire about the LE other than ask how many were they allocated (which was four, btw), so I cannot comment on their ADM policy. My sales guy was Jake, ask for him. PM me if you have any other questions.

Thanks for the info! I know my wife would like that short trip since it's near the outlets in San Marcos! Lol happy wife, happy life right?

I'll definitely keep them in mind!

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Do you mind using a DFW dealer? If not, contact Corey White of Five Star Ford Plano. Tell him Nate sent you and you should be able to avoid ADMs. If you want his cell, let me know and I will PM it to you.

damdfw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Convertible
Do you mind using a DFW dealer? If not, contact Corey White of Five Star Ford Plano. Tell him Nate sent you and you should be able to avoid ADMs. If you want his cell, let me know and I will PM it to you.
I second Corey and Five Star in Plano.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Backorder

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thanks so much for the referral! When the time comes, if I can't find something closer I'll keep this in mind!

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
He is taking care of me as well. Top notch dude.
(also says they are getting reservations for the GT-350 & R there)

Figures

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I will second Bluebonnet, Lee was great and they were awesome through the entire process.

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
He is taking care of me as well. Top notch dude.
(also says they are getting reservations for the GT-350 & R there)
Yes he is. I am one of the guys who has a spot in line for the GT350. It's probably going to be mid to late 2016 before I see it but I don't mind if it is a good as I think it will be.

drainey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt 350, magnetic with white strip
Yes he is. I am one of the guys who has a spot in line for the GT350. It's probably going to be mid to late 2016 before I see it but I don't mind if it is a good as I think it will be.
What are they requiring for the GT 350 order? What are they doing on pricing?

Thanks for the Info

Sponsored

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Autonation ford Katy is the biggest seller of Mustangs in Texas.

They will get the most in Houston area

HTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Ecoboost PP
Autonation ford Katy is the biggest seller of Mustangs in Texas.

They will get the most in Houston area
yeah that's where I picked up my Ecoboost. They had a great selection.

5.0lizard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium. Guard Metallic
Bought mine from Autonation on 45...good experience, selection, and prices. Second vehicle I've bought there. The Katy dealership battled for my business as well.

syntheticgt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.automodia.com
First Name
Gabe
Vehicle(s)
2015 OW EB 6mt w/PP and Recaros
Lol Autonation in Katy didn't want to sell me what I wanted. Only wanted to sell me what's on the lot.

I ordered mine from Russell and Smith Ford. Pick up in 4-6 weeks.

ry1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350 convenience pk, shadow black
I ordered 2016 from Autonation Katy. Ask for Jesse.
Sponsored