Sponsored

Coyote Badges

MyMustangVault

Ghost Rhider
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #381
What about the Coyote Badge that goes on the engine cover under the hood? I've only seen one pic of it online and cannot find it.....but the engine cover badging retained the 5.0 and added just the word Coyote.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Jdrid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT
Definitely interested in this! Matching fender and grille badges would be so cool!

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
May I ask about increasing the size to be slightly longer/taller than the 5.0 emblem was since it will be much harder to read...that is my main concern about replacing the 5.0 with these.

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
May I ask about increasing the size to be slightly longer/taller than the 5.0 emblem was since it will be much harder to read...that is my main concern about replacing the 5.0 with these.
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I think the 5.0 badge is too big. I wanted something a little smaller that was a little more descreate. More like a badge that would be on an Audi or similar car. These badges are still plenty noticeable in person. My goal with this design was always to make something as compact as possible while still covering the holes.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
X2! 5.0 badges are huge, too big, over-kill size-wise IMO. These Coyote badges will stir-up a lot conversation/questions from peeps that admire the S550
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I think the 5.0 badge is too big. I wanted something a little smaller that was a little more descreate. More like a badge that would be on an Audi or similar car. These badges are still plenty noticeable in person. My goal with this design was always to make soothing as compact as possible while still covering the holes.

SlowRed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red GT
Still want them is the group buy open yet?

SlowRed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red GT
Thanks bro I'm guessing once everything done and it'll take 5-8 weeks like the other badge?

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Locking in pricing now. The group buy will be up soon!
Man this is taking entirely too long, this is straight BS! I want a refund...just kidding, you guys are providing colored, unique badges at a very, very reasonable price. I attempted to have special badges made for this car (have done this in the past for a previous Mustang) and the quoted prices floored me!!!
:clap2::clap2:

Sponsored

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
coyote side badges group buy soon?

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Man this is taking entirely too long, this is straight BS! I want a refund...just kidding, you guys are providing colored, unique badges at a very, very reasonable price. I attempted to have special badges made for this car (have done this in the past for a previous Mustang) and the quoted prices floored me!!!
:clap2::clap2:
I'm with you. I want to get these on as badly as anyone. My 3d printed ones are cool, but no where near the quality the final ones will be.