Not open for further replies.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
If masks work, why are there so many people getting the covid? Where I live and travell 99.9% of people are wearing masks. If the vaccine is absolutely safe why are so many medical professionals not getting it?
Hello; Masks are good for trapping the larger wet "droplets" from when we couch or sneeze. Covid19 turns out to be airborne. Airborne means it can float around in the air and does not drop out after six or ten feet. The big question is how long the virus stays viable in the air.
Outside and in sunshine I do not figure the virus is a problem. In fact I try to find a shopping cart which has been in the sun outside.
The airborne virus can pass thru almost all masks just from breathing. While effective against a cough or sneeze, most masks are not so good with airborne.
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The airborne virus can pass thru almost all masks just from breathing. While effective against a cough or sneeze, most masks are not so good with airborne.
Exactly.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I understand things just fine

Where are you getting your facts and evidence?

How do you know they are true? False reporting of deaths make me question everything I hear from the media and supposed experts.

So that leaves me with looking at what is happening in my circle and none are getting sick like we have been told will happen if we get this virus.

In otherwords me not wearing a mask or getting a shot is not going to kill grandma.
Well, from sources like the CDC, NIH, USPFTS, CMS, FDA , peer-reviewed journal articles, expert opinion, reports from my two epidemiologists I have on staff.

I could keep going, that is just off the top of my head.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
OK, last one, I promise.

You are correct. But older folks like us are always more susceptible. Nothing new about that. But let me hang this out there. How many older folks were infected by younger folks who were asymptomatic?

By the way that 90% sounds really impressive doesn't it. That means only 33 million dead. It also doesn't include those who were left seriously ill and suffering major aftereffects after they survived. Bottom line is that there is no positive spin on this. It does exist, it is deadly and it is killing a lot of people. Night, night.
Hello; I think it was closer to 99% for everyone overall, not 90%. I did say upper 90%.

One other point is the virus has been determined to have been in circulation much earlier that at first thought. I went thru this sort of discussion on another forum and may search out the information again when I feel better. It has been one of my WAG's that the fact so many have been asymptomatic is a good sign. I figure the exposure to the virus was more wide spread that the official numbers indicate. Problem is the only way to know will be to have all tested for antibodies, which most likely will not happen.
I had an antibody test before I signed up for the vaccine. It was negative so I took the vaccine.
I am just not so sure taking the second dose was a smart move. That I had such a strong and quick reaction to the second shot ought to be an indicator that the first shot had already started my immune system to work. I am beginning to be on the side of those who think everyone ought to get a first shot before some getting a second shot.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Covid is much more deadly than the flu, masks work, the vaccine is absolutely safe, etc., etc.
and yet you haven't posted WORD ONE to studies that prove any of that. Hey, you "teach" other medical peoples, right? How about posting those incontrovertible supporting documents? Any of them?
But if your entire thesis is an appeal to experts (recognize that little fallacy?) then you've got nothing to stand on. Using the CDC's OWN METHODS used for decades for counting cases that they curiously threw out the window (can you tell me when they did so?), the so-called case count is a FRACTION of the shocking figures bandied around in the mass media.

Maybe you'd also like to expound on the veracity of Wuhan PCR "tests" that were done in direct contradiction of the very guy who invented them, and wax eloquent on what the falsity distribution looks like at various CT values?

If you're an educator, how about you try your hand at your profession and educate all us imbeciles spouting provable nonsense?

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I think it was closer to 99% for everyone overall, not 90%. I did say upper 90%.

One other point is the virus has been determined to have been in circulation much earlier that at first thought. I went thru this sort of discussion on another forum and may search out the information again when I feel better. It has been one of my WAG's that the fact so many have been asymptomatic is a good sign. I figure the exposure to the virus was more wide spread that the official numbers indicate. Problem is the only way to know will be to have all tested for antibodies, which most likely will not happen.
I had an antibody test before I signed up for the vaccine. It was negative so I took the vaccine.
I am just not so sure taking the second dose was a smart move. That I had such a strong and quick reaction to the second shot ought to be an indicator that the first shot had already started my immune system to work. I am beginning to be on the side of those who think everyone ought to get a first shot before some getting a second shot.
But these ideas (feelings) are not borne from the evidence we have thus far. Two shots is what is still recommended and that is what was studied in the trials. We run the very real risk of not vaccinating people effectively and another wave of variants will take hold.

Two shot regime is recommended and that is what we should follow.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well, from sources like the CDC, NIH, USPFTS, CMS, FDA , peer-reviewed journal articles, expert opinion, reports from my two epidemiologists I have on staff.
uh huh, so everyone who's been towing the party line and who despite being SHOWN to be lying, and engaging in test and statistical fraud is really as pure as the driven snow. Try another one bud.

You're as useless as tits on a bull. Those who don't tow the party line and have EVIDENCE to refute are not by definition kooks. This in a nut shell is the PROBLEM with American Medicine. It has devolved into witchcraft and superstition. Truths with no evidence in fact being shouted as being truths because we say it is so. How the rest of the world manages to come to different conclusions can't possibly mean the AMA and the rest of the cabal might be wrong.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Hello; There are some N95 masks better suited for airborne but last I knew those were being reserved for medical workers, not available for the rest of us.

My favorite Dr. Fauchi thing was the picture of him sitting with a couple of others at a ball game. No mask on and no distance.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
uh huh, so everyone who's been towing the party line and who despite being SHOWN to be lying, and engaging in test and statistical fraud is really as pure as the driven snow. Try another one bud.

You're as useless as tits on a bull. Those who don't tow the party line and have EVIDENCE to refute are not by definition kooks. This in a nut shell is the PROBLEM with American Medicine. It has devolved into witchcraft and superstition. Truths with no evidence in fact being shouted as being truths because we say it is so. How the rest of the world manages to come to different conclusions can't possibly mean the AMA and the rest of the cabal might be wrong.
Obviously nothing anyone can say or do will sway you. Your bias is painful.

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
But these ideas (feelings) are not borne from the evidence we have thus far. Two shots is what is still recommended and that is what was studied in the trials. We run the very real risk of not vaccinating people effectively and another wave of variants will take hold.

Two shot regime is recommended and that is what we should follow.
Hello; The numbers were not my feelings. Guess I will have to go back and find the statistics again.

Also there is solid evidence for the virus being in circulation weeks or a month or two before first thought. I think some of this was doing antibody tests of bloods samples taken at earlier times.

Not just my feelings.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; The numbers were not my feelings. Guess I will have to go back and find the statistics again.

Also there is solid evidence for the virus being in circulation weeks or a month or two before first thought. I think some of this was doing antibody tests of bloods samples taken at earlier times.

Not just my feelings.
Not talking number, but your feeling that you should not get your second dose.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
500,000 and counting are dead.
of something.
We don't actually know of *WHAT* because the CDC said, meh why test, just assume.
Many more are going to have serious consequences from the after effects of Covid (like heart, lung transplants to name just one).
Yup and WHY are these people having serious consequences in the first place? Because the medical establishment REFUSED and to this day is REFUSING to treat the inflammation that the Wuhan infection triggers. Why did HCQ, Ivermectin, and a good handful of other such drugs work to bring people back from the dead? It bashed the immune response back down so the body wasn't trying to kill itself.

The virus itself does jack shit. It's the immune system going off it's rocker in response to the invasion that kills. Maybe you can crack that medical text and re-familiarize yourself with previous such encounters?

Last edited:

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Got my 1st shot on 2 Feb and got the second one on 11 Mar.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup and WHY are these people having serious consequences in the first place? Because the medical establishment REFUSED and to this day is REFUSING to treat the inflammation that the Wuhan infection triggers. Why did HCQ, Ivermectin, and a good handful of other such drugs work to bring people back from the dead? It bashed the immune response back down so the body wasn't trying to kill itself.

The virus itself does jack shit. It's the immune system going off it's rocker that kills. Maybe you can crack that medical text and re-familiarize yourself with previous such encounters?
How dare you. I see front line physicians and health care workers who have worked for months without breaks. I see the open sores they have on their faces from wearing masks for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. How ignorant and offensive your comments are. Who are you to call into question their dedication and sacrifice? Do you really believe that anyone in medicine would purposefully hold back efficacious and safe life-saving treatment to our patients? For what?

Wow.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.