...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
So, an update and question/oddity.

I have the version 3 Exotic Pony rear sequential "indicators" and they're still working as expected despite a number of failures with UK owners.

Fitted the Coplus sequential front indicators from OcUK and they also work perfectly and look the dogs.

I had noticed at the time of fitting that one of my stock DRL LEDs was failing; most of the diodes were out with only one or two lit. The other DRL was fine. I ordered a new set of bulbs from ProLed and they should be arriving shortly, however I now notice that neither DRL is lighting at all when initially firing up the car. They seem to come back to life after a short drive or some persistent action on the light switch (obviously with one bulb still failing). Not sure how I feel about this as I always use the sidelights anyway but prefer not to have undiagnosed issues with the car, especially electrics.

Anyone got any ideas what might be causing this behaviour? When I get a chance i'll do some troubleshooting - disconnecting the various other lights i've p*ssed about with but i'm really not looking forward to having to mess with the rears due to them currently working well and also the nightmare I had refitting the plastic trim panel in the boot.
Sponsored