Sponsored

Confused... with my local dealer

aguilar310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302 #1235
My local dealer has giving no information on the GT350. The "Closer" Sales guy has always been cool with me and I sometimes pass by just to talk Mustangs and cars in general. But he has been acting like no detail is available. Has not return my calls or anything. I know that most likely I am not buying my GT350 from this dealer because when I got my Boss 302 they wanted $10K over MSRP and the car sat there for 8 months and I even offered $5K and they said NO. But today I searched there inventory and I found a GT350 coming but the Window Sticker says "NOT FOR SALE". Is this because its a generic window sticker. Also it says"From our extended inventory" In the pass the owner would keep certain cars for himself. My question is why does it state NOT FOR SALE? I attached the WS.
Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 8.50.46 PM.png
Sponsored

Attachments

Deleted member 17972

The epa data is not available and therefore not legal to be sold.

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Extended inventory shows inventory for all dealers that are around the dealer which you're shopping from. If you want to know which dealer this car is going, just google the vin. A quick search shows that car is going to the hellhole known as Galpin Ford.
Sponsored