Sponsored

Columbia area flooding.... Everybody OK?

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
We're good here in Ballentine near the Walmart. Land is higher here. I think most of the flooding is on the east side. They actually just opened the floodgate on the dam, never heard of them doing that before.
Sponsored

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
All good in Chapin! I left my Mustang on high ground downtown, hoping it is still there. Stay safe! And yeah I think the last time the flood gates were opened was like 1969!

OP
OP

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
Yeah Chapin is high ground. My wife actually went to work on Harbison this morning. It's clear there. But I heard on facebook that the Harbison Walmart is closed. That's a total shocker!!!! Must have just not had enough people show up. Managers show up but 5 or 6 employees can't run a store.

15COPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GTPP/2015 DIB Mustang GT
All good in Gilbert

Sponsored

OP
OP

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
Gilbert is low land! Isn't it? Just sent the wife out to Walmart (1/2 mile) for some more milk, water, and wine! It's safe here right now between my house and Walmart. I just heard Richland and Lexington counties have a curfew effective 6pm. They are forcing employers to send people home! Good! I have lots of updates on my facebook. Just look for Bob Smith (not my real name) in Columbia, SC. My pic is a RC version of gravedigger so you'll know it's me. My profile is private so you will have to add me.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
old mill and gibson pond got manhandled by it all but we're good here. about 2 mins from house a road has been washed away but luckily water damage free here.
Sponsored