Sponsored

Cobra Jet intake availability?

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
What's the deal with Cobra Jet intake manifold availability? Anyone have any info? Heard there maybe a version 2 coming?
Sponsored

Ghorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'd love to know that myself. I heard it's been discontinued, but I'd love to see a new version. I'm constantly searching for used options, just haven't found the right deal in a reasonable driving distance or someone willing to ship.

OP
OP
80FoxCoupe

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I'd love to know that myself. I heard it's been discontinued, but I'd love to see a new version. I'm constantly searching for used options, just haven't found the right deal in a reasonable driving distance or someone willing to ship.
Let me know if you find one near the Cincinnati area haha

Ghorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Let me know if you find one near the Cincinnati area haha
Found one in Michigan that looks like a great deal. They bought a cobra jet crate motor, but they're going whipple I believe and didn't need the cobra jet. They're only asking $1350 for intake, twin 65 tb, injectors and spark plugs. I only really want the CJ though as I want the VMP twin 69 and I"m looking at the p51 cai for the CJ.
If you're on FB just go on market place and do a search of your area. I'm not in a huge rush as I want to push my current set up a little further before adding the CJ.

OP
OP
80FoxCoupe

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Found one in Michigan that looks like a great deal. They bought a cobra jet crate motor, but they're going whipple I believe and didn't need the cobra jet. They're only asking $1350 for intake, twin 65 tb, injectors and spark plugs. I only really want the CJ though as I want the VMP twin 69 and I"m looking at the p51 cai for the CJ.
If you're on FB just go on market place and do a search of your area. I'm not in a huge rush as I want to push my current set up a little further before adding the CJ.
Bam, picked it up this morning!

20220130_101651.jpg

Sponsored

Ghorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Nice, came with fuel rails too. Post some pics when you get it on.

OP
OP
80FoxCoupe

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Might be a bit. Bought this to compare to my current manifold.
Sponsored