2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Your not going to get anything better than the stock 13mm bump sticks. This isn't the gen 1 cars lmfao And comp cams are in a different world.

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Cobra jet exhaust cams have 290 degrees duration vs. stock (263 IIRC).
You are correct but your not going to get a lot of gains maybe 15whp on the top end. Remember the intake cams is whete these cars benefit the most from

Sponsored

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
mike-heintz-boss-before-and-after.png

2013 boss 302 cobra jet cams both Intake and exhaust with a cobra jet manifold before and after

Take off a good 15whp for the cobra jet manifold. With your l and m intake cams it might be worth the upgrade but just to tear into the engine to swap them out is really up to you

kallo07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I do not understang, The intake cams are the same as the cobra jet intake cams. Please some one clarify.
Eddie

OP
OP
Kahboom

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking For exhaust cams to go in combination with the L&M intake cams. I was looking for an alternative to using Comp Cams. just not sure if these Cobra Jet exhaust cams would work on the 2015+ engine. the L&M intake cams alone is worth between 35 and 40 horsepower and if the Cobra Jet exhaust cams had another 10 to 15 it should be comparable 2 Comp Cams

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kahboom

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
Looking For exhaust cams to go in combination with the L&M intake cams. I was looking for an alternative to using Comp Cams. just not sure if these Cobra Jet exhaust cams would work on the 2015+ engine. the L&M intake cams alone is worth between 35 and 40 horsepower and if the Cobra Jet exhaust cams had another 10 to 15 it should be comparable 2 Comp Cams
I've got the intake cams going in my car next week. I'm going to try to do a true before and afte test. You will not see more then 20hp according to the cam designers. We already have the boss exhaust cams so go custom if you want more out of your setup.

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I've got the intake cams going in my car next week. I'm going to try to do a true before and afte test. You will not see more then 20hp according to the cam designers. We already have the boss exhaust cams so go custom if you want more out of your setup.
You are correct over the cobra jet cams the L and M intake cams are worth 20whp on the top end and I'm sorry but off the shelf cams are just fine if your looking for all out power. Btw 35-50whp if you go stage 3 cams it all depends on other mods

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
You are correct over the cobra jet cams the L and M intake cams are worth 20whp on the top end and I'm sorry but off the shelf cams are just fine if your looking for all out power. Btw 35-50whp if you go stage 3 cams it all depends on other mods
Why are you sorry? THe guy was asking for just exhaust cams. The comp exhaust cams are known to dramatically drop low and mid range power so a custom set would possibly be more ideal since he's already looking at doing semi custom intake cams.
The L&M cams alone are good for 20whp . Do some research and talk to the people that designed and tested them
Sponsored