Sponsored

Cleaning window decals quarter window flag

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere, but I can’t find the right search string to find answers.

I just applied the American Muscle quarter window flags, and now am wondering how do I clean windows with such stickers. I assume I can’t use regular window cleaner with ammonia. So, is there a recommended method and solution to use on such graphics? I did okay for my first time install, I will post pics later, but would hate to ruin the graphics by doing something wrong. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Pagey

PonyGP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT w/Black roof
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere, but I can’t find the right search string to find answers.

I just applied the American Muscle quarter window flags, and now am wondering how do I clean windows with such stickers. I assume I can’t use regular window cleaner with ammonia. So, is there a recommended method and solution to use on such graphics? I did okay for my first time install, I will post pics later, but would hate to ruin the graphics by doing something wrong. Thanks in advance.
Given you cant really see out of them with the decals installed, i just wash them as part of the overall car wash pressing lightly so as not to pull them up.

OP
OP
autobahnGT350

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Thanks. That is what I pretty much thought.
Sponsored