DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Yeah you guys nailed it with that hood for sure! The side scoops I'm not so much a fan of only because of that bridge in the middle. The rear wing is a nice piece too. Personally I feel that the duckbill and similar wings look fantastic with the body lines of the s550. The pedestals, not so much. Just my humble opinion. I really like the color Josh did with his front chin, which I don't see here.

All in all the car looks great and the new pieces are awesome. Keep up the good work Cervinis! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Last weekend we revealed some of our new S550 Stalker components at the Ford Nationals of the infamous "Honey Badger." The new Stalker parts include a hood, wing, and side scoops. For those of you who didn't have the chance to attend the Carlisle Ford Nationals and see the car in person I posted some pictures in this thread. Let me know what you guys(and gals) think! We're excited to move the parts into the production phase.
Looking forward to the production of the side scoops. :clap2: I love the split look. It breaks up the long open gap quite nicely. I guess production release is the same time frame as the hood????:shrug:

attachment.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach_Cervinis

Zach_Cervinis

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Love the rear spoiler and the hood!

How much? Can we get pre-painted?

Pricing has not been released at this time. I can say that the stalker parts shown here will be released by the end of the summer. Also, these parts will have the pre-painted option.

gtlaw

JcRoush hater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
I can't believe I own a car that people put fake side scoops on.. Its truly an embarrassment to anyone with common sense and a working set of eyes

toplessfun

Photographer / IS Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yankiyuksel.com
First Name
Yanki
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
I can't believe I own a car that people put fake side scoops on.. Its truly an embarrassment to anyone with common sense and a working set of eyes
How and why would it be an embarrassment to anyone with common sense? People like the way certain things look on their own cars. Maybe they would like to customize the car to the look and feel that they have deemed awesome in their eyes.

It's all about personal taste... has no bearing on common sense.

Just my .02

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
gtlaw says it in every thread he can. ignore him.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Pricing has not been released at this time. I can say that the stalker parts shown here will be released by the end of the summer. Also, these parts will have the pre-painted option.
Any more info on these parts? I am thinking about pairing these side scoops with the Foose MMD hood scoop. :D

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach_Cervinis

Zach_Cervinis

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
We are still a few weeks out on the new Stalker parts. Looking at a late September release.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Op are you coming out with a 3" cowl hood in the future , I really liked the cobra r hood i got from you for my 2012 gt?

Status
Not open for further replies.