Sponsored

Certified ASE youtube

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

For most of car owners who complain about techs this is what we think of you LOL
Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Lol I thought this was some legit shit at first and was confused till I read the caption under the image

magnetic5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vadim
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

For most of car owners who complain about techs this is what we think of you LOL
I need one of these, but I want one on a 5' trophy. Good and bad techs out there, apparently the ones who worked on my cars suspension were of the bad kind. Having to diagnose the noise issue and then fix it myself after I paid to get the parts "professionally" installed to avoid this in the first place sure dose suck. Still dont know what they did with my original bump stops and the new ones I brought them, do know that they are not on the car though :doh: Rant over, time for beer :cheers:

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Wow ..does that patch really exist or is it a custom lol?... Well to be honest I do usually google the issue and learn about the fix.. then go to youtube to see what I have to actually do to perform the repair...BTW, works every time and saves $$ lol..
Sponsored