P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Has anyone had experience with the product Cermamic Pro 9h? It is a ceramic liquid applied to the car which dries to a very hard clear coating
which protects against stone chips and the like. There are many videos on line, most European & Russian, but a few from California. It can be applied to the body & wheels and makes cleaning much easier, as per the videos. Most of the cars seen in the videos are high end like Lambos & Bentleys. Price isn't cheap but it seems like a good alternative to the clear bra.
Sponsored

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
I've never heard of this before, I'm also interested in someones experiences.

ZackWirth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby Gt500
Ceramic Pro 9h is not a replacement for Clear bras and will not prevent rock chips. However it does warranty against damage from bird droppings, tree sap, road grime and water etching.

This product does make maintaining the vehicle substantially easier and we have applied it on all types of makes and models from vw beetles, new bmws, mustangs and so on.

You cannot apply clear bra onto ceramic pro as it will not stick to the surface that is coated. However you can apply ceramic pro over the clear bra, decals, stripes and even wraps.

So if you want the ultimate protection I would go with a clear bra (self healing one such as xpel or suntek) and a ceramic pro coating.

If you guys have any further questions please dont hesitate to ask. Thank you and have a good day.

badass03ragtop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2003 GT 'vert, 1973 Fastback
Wow, weird that you posted this as I was online with a shop discussing this when it popped up. The shop I was dealing with pretty much has me convinced that OptiCoat is the better product, but then, a Ceramic Pro user would convince me that CP is the best. Seems like a matter of choise, but I would like to hear some personal testimonies before I decide. OptiCoat user quoted $600 - $700 for outside treatment and a 5 year warranty.

**Edit** Was not online, I was on the phone..... Don't know why I typed that.

Last edited:

ZackWirth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby Gt500
I can tell you ceramic pro is blowing up. They have a great network of people and its an amazing company with many active installers and the head guys are always there when you need them and they are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.. If you want the main techs contact info I can get that for you.

Sponsored

CP Mississippi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang
Wow, weird that you posted this as I was online with a shop discussing this when it popped up. The shop I was dealing with pretty much has me convinced that OptiCoat is the better product, but then, a Ceramic Pro user would convince me that CP is the best. Seems like a matter of choise, but I would like to hear some personal testimonies before I decide. OptiCoat user quoted $600 - $700 for outside treatment and a 5 year warranty.

**Edit** Was not online, I was on the phone..... Don't know why I typed that.
Hey timing is everything! Can't really add anything more than what Zack has offered other than I agree with everything he said! I was looking for a good coating to use for my personal car and started the long process of comparing the many products offered. I went with Ceramic pro and loved it so much I became a certified installer and offer it to my customers. I will not be negative to any one product but I will go off facts that I looked at. Ceramic Pro can be layered. The more layers the more protection! The warranty on Ceramic Pro is backed by a reputable Insurance company and this is why you have to become certified to apply it. Ceramic pro is NOT available to the public. You have to buy it from a certified installer. There is a finesse and art to the application. There are different packages that range from 2 year warranties to life time warranties because we can layer this product. And of course the package price reflects this. You are right in the range for a 5 year warranty at that price. Ceramic pro also offers products for 12 month glass protection and leather and cloth protection. I hope this helps!

CP Mississippi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang
Has anyone had experience with the product Cermamic Pro 9h? It is a ceramic liquid applied to the car which dries to a very hard clear coating
which protects against stone chips and the like. There are many videos on line, most European & Russian, but a few from California. It can be applied to the body & wheels and makes cleaning much easier, as per the videos. Most of the cars seen in the videos are high end like Lambos & Bentleys. Price isn't cheap but it seems like a good alternative to the clear bra.
We do look at Ceramic pro as a Lifestyle... Meaning we take pride in perfection! This pride is found in the car owner themselves. Like the pride you take in your Mustang! Our shop has customers who own vehicles ranging from a Prius to $100,000 Range Rovers, and everything between. Motorcycles, boats and personal Jets all benefit from Ceramic Pro. We like to see that we are earning attention! Thank you!