Sponsored

centrifugal supercharger and GT350 Intake and TB?

robw_39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Is anyone doing this yet? I have been thinking about going FI but I have the GT350 intake and TB and been having a few tuning issues NA not sure what others thoughts are on add a supercharger to this... I will also be running catted long tubes.

I figured I'd see what others thought before spending the money.

Thanks.
Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Well we might find out soon. Installing Procharger on mine...already have kit. I was waiting for the Edelbrock to come out but they are taking their sweet old time doing so. I might end up going the GT350 route. I guess to answer your question I do not see a downside to it. Who's your tuner? Lund is killing it with the centri's so I would expect great results.

OP
OP

robw_39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Well we might find out soon. Installing Procharger on mine...already have kit. I was waiting for the Edelbrock to come out but they are taking their sweet old time doing so. I might end up going the GT350 route. I guess to answer your question I do not see a downside to it. Who's your tuner? Lund is killing it with the centri's so I would expect great results.
Currently my tuner is Lund.

yeah I don't think there would be a downside I would assume it would make more power especially in the upper rpm ranges.. my only worry would be maybe some tuning drivability issues.

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
Well ik a company tested a single turbo setup on a s550 and ran it With the stock IM and then the boss and they picked up 45 hp and 45ft lbs with the boss Intake. Gt350 intake should do just as well if not better
Sponsored