Sponsored

Center Dash

drainey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt 350, magnetic with white strip
Any one else have the center dash noise at high RPMs. Tech Pack Car. Did not have on the Track Attach cars, so maybe it is a Tech only issue. Sounds like a tin vibration.
Sponsored

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
I've got nothing like that on my Tech Pack car, all is quiet except the tail pipes.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
oh hell yeah! I don't know what doesn't make noise approaching 8250. It seem to come from the center console. I watched an Everyday Driver review that also mentioned the same issue at high RPM.

[ame]

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Nothing to report here on my base car but that annoying piston slap. :frusty:

302toVoodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In Sport Mode ... ALL THE TIME!
Nothing to report here on my base car but that annoying piston slap. :frusty:
Annoying, but it's a high strung race motor. All of my Ducati motors made all kinds of scary mechanical nosies...it's part of the unique nature of the power plant I say!

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
I do. Sounds like something is buzzing/rattling. I actually have had nothing but problems with this car. Worst new car experience I've had to date. But I love it anyway.

rolaidz

Mustang Virgin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roland
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Infiniti G37S Cpe, Yamaha R6
I do. Sounds like something is buzzing/rattling. I actually have had nothing but problems with this car. Worst new car experience I've had to date. But I love it anyway.
Can you elaborate? What other issues have you had? Hopefully the warranty has covered everything?

Sponsored

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
In this video I am 90% sure the noise is caused because there is something in the cup holder. The only time I get that noise in my car is when I have something there... you know, like a cup or bottled water. Remove the item and the noise goes away :doh:. For my car anyway. :thumbsup:

oh hell yeah! I don't know what doesn't make noise approaching 8250. It seem to come from the center console. I watched an Everyday Driver review that also mentioned the same issue at high RPM.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
In this video I am 90% sure the noise is caused because there is something in the cup holder. The only time I get that noise in my car is when I have something there... you know, like a cup or bottled water. Remove the item and the noise goes away :doh:. For my car anyway. :thumbsup:
I don't use the cup holders. A plastic water bottle in a plastic cup holder will not create a high pitch resonance. The sound is not coming from the lower center console but from behind the radio or so. I think it is a NVH from the engine and the variety of materials in and surrounding the dash. Every time it is in the upper octaves I here it. It does not bother me one bit as I believe it is character of the engine and the car.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
nothing hear except passenger belt makes noise when not in use

smsgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350 magnetic/black tech
Any one else have the center dash noise at high RPMs. Tech Pack Car. Did not have on the Track Attach cars, so maybe it is a Tech only issue. Sounds like a tin vibration.
My center console vibrates/buzzes loudly when I am in the 4000-6000 rpm range. Had my passenger push on the top center oil gauge surround piece and this seems to be the source. The glove box also has a rattle at certain rpms.
Sponsored