Sponsored

Cat delete/Cat reinstall, quiet down

Dramad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Blk
So I have been harrased by the police now 10 times in 2 months. My car is too loud and would like to quiet it back down to hopefully stop drawing attention to myself. So I've been thinking of throwing the cats back on, or reinstalling stock res.
I have the roush ab, mrt h pipe and mak cat delete exhaust wise. How can I quiet it down? I have thought about installing the factory mufflers before the roush axle back. Or installing the stock res....huh. I've been debating on reinstalling the cats since I already have the flange welded to the stocker and it would be easiest but, I have the tune for cat less. So I would need to get a revised tune to have the car see I have the cats back....? Could I run the car with the catless tune while running cats until I can get the revised tune? Week or 2 tops? Some help and ideas fellas, need to quiet this thing down asap before I get reffd. Thanks
Sponsored

Ramen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Throw the stock muffs on if anything. Will quiet it down without any loss of HP.

OP
OP

Dramad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Blk
Yeah, I've thought about it, I'd have to get some band clamps or something to make it work since I cut them off and it's right nxt to the bend at the rear, I don't have a welder and the welder guy I know is mia, I don't want to pay a shop to do it
Sponsored