2016 MUSTANG GT PP

aussiebigdog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Coupe GT Auto RHD Race Red
I will copy a few DVD's "A Faster Horse 2015.mp4" for whoever would like.

A Faster Horse: 2015 Documentary on the Ford Mustang
The history of the Mustang and the build to it’s current specification is revealed in the documentary, A Faster Horse

Ever wonder what it takes to build just one car? Imagine how much tougher it is to build a car with a legacy attached. The Ford Mustang is an All-American car. People can harken back to the 1960’s, and if there is one vehicle that sticks out, it is the Mustang. The Ford Mustang has a racing heritage as well.

This documentary talks about what it’s like to build an all-new Mustang while staying true to its’ roots.

The documentary briefly walks through each of the six redesigns and shows how much of a group effort it takes from Ford. Design teams, marketing teams, and engineering teams all collaborate to make one great final product design.

Imagine working with the engineering team, and sorting through at least 50 different exhaust designs before finalizing, just to get the proper engine rumble at idle and engine whale under heavy throttle.

One of the revisions made to the latest model of Mustang is the independent rear suspension. Ford chose to go away from their traditional live-axle system, which worked for decades. However, a driver that didn’t have a careful foot or a short lapse in judgement, could easily do this:

rayan1910

Mustangs Of Melbourne
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
I will copy a few DVD's "A Faster Horse 2015.mp4" for whoever would like.

A Faster Horse: 2015 Documentary on the Ford Mustang
The history of the Mustang and the build to it’s current specification is revealed in the documentary, A Faster Horse

Ever wonder what it takes to build just one car? Imagine how much tougher it is to build a car with a legacy attached. The Ford Mustang is an All-American car. People can harken back to the 1960’s, and if there is one vehicle that sticks out, it is the Mustang. The Ford Mustang has a racing heritage as well.

This documentary talks about what it’s like to build an all-new Mustang while staying true to its’ roots.

The documentary briefly walks through each of the six redesigns and shows how much of a group effort it takes from Ford. Design teams, marketing teams, and engineering teams all collaborate to make one great final product design.

Imagine working with the engineering team, and sorting through at least 50 different exhaust designs before finalizing, just to get the proper engine rumble at idle and engine whale under heavy throttle.

One of the revisions made to the latest model of Mustang is the independent rear suspension. Ford chose to go away from their traditional live-axle system, which worked for decades. However, a driver that didn’t have a careful foot or a short lapse in judgement, could easily do this:
50 diffrent designs and everyone still changes it to an aftermarket one :clap2::clap2: :clap2:

Sponsored

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Sneak peak of yesterday's meet @ Cars & Coffee. More photos to follow soon! It was great meeting everyone!!

26745221040_d7fafdb555_k.jpg

knaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Gutted I missed it! Was hoping to come but something came up :(

How was it? Hoping to make the next one...

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
That's an amazing looking shot. Was it a pro who took it?

Will certainly be coming to one of those?
Thanks mate, nah not a pro.. I took the photos :lol: :cheers:

Gutted I missed it! Was hoping to come but something came up :(

How was it? Hoping to make the next one...
It was great!! Good turn out, hope to see you at the next one!

Sponsored

Since-64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee, G6ET, 2016 Mustang
Was good to meet all of you yesterday, thanks for the photos Kevin.

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Was good to meet all of you yesterday, thanks for the photos Kevin.
Can I ask what the dimples are on your front bumper? Do you have a front sensor system installed?

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Can I ask what the dimples are on your front bumper? Do you have a front sensor system installed?
Those definitely look like front sensors.

Rex Chan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 A180 South Seas Blue w/AMG Line
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on the forums for a few weeks now, and headed to the Cars & Coffee to hear some Corsa exhausts :D I ran into Kevin (2-STANG) and so I've finally signed up :) Thank you to everyone who made time to chat; I apologies for all the stupid questions I asked :(

I didn't take many photos but thought I'd post up some the 2 decent ones I took. I haven't used LR in ages so these are just straight out of the camera.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.