Sponsored

Carbon 2 Carbon Debuts 2015-17 GT350/GT350R Mustang Premium Carbon Fiber Aerodynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
[FONT=&quot]Hello Sam Yes when the Spoiler is removed you will have holes that are not covered by the R-Spec High Rise Wing.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We are developing a carbon fiber deck lid top mount filler that will cover the holes the design picks up the lines from the R-Spec wing bases - we are about 4 to 5 weeks from having it in production but have test fitted and really like that this will save owner the time and money not re-work the deck lid.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The other option is what quite a few guys have done to date, is to Braze and fill the 3 center holes and refinish deck lid then replace the stripes if you ordered with stripes.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This will be a great money saver for all the GT350 Owners and we are very excited about this.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We also have in development Carbon Side Vents and Carbon Rear Mud Flaps that are a bit larger to give more protection all mounting in the OE Points.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chris
[/FONT]
cool news. you guys have been more pro-active than anyone for these cars.
Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I exclusively back in to parking spots for that same reason.
yep, already have to do it anyway even with the oem splitter. That or park 1-2 feet from the curb

Great looking pieces, I want the R lip but think it would look out of place without the side skirts and rear valence

carbon2carbon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbon2carbon.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Carbon Edition GT350R
Hello lemers The Best Comparison for our Carbon 2 Carbon Weight Reduction is to show image comparison per part find below each part showing OE and our Carbon 2 Carbon Part on Quality Scale The Total Weight Reduction for our Complete GT350R 11 Piece G12 Package is 9.6 Pounds with our current layup. Thanks for the Question.

CarbonHighRiseWingWeight.jpg

CarbonDiffuserWeight.jpg

CarbonSideSkirtsWeight.jpg

CarbonSplitterWeight.jpg

CarbonBumperinsertsWeight.jpg

CarbonGrillnsertsWeight.jpg

CarbonTurnSignalInsertsWeight.jpg

Sponsored

carbon2carbon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbon2carbon.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Carbon Edition GT350R
Prolly not enough to make you 5775.00 seconds faster lol
EF300 Yes we are currently editing our Video guides and will be adding to our website for downloading and viewing online we also have very detailed installation PDF to view.
Thanks for the Question Carbon 2 Carbon

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hello lemers The Best Comparison for our Carbon 2 Carbon Weight Reduction is to show image comparison per part find below each part showing OE and our Carbon 2 Carbon Part on Quality Scale The Total Weight Reduction for our Complete GT350R 11 Piece G12 Package is 9.6 Pounds with our current layup. Thanks for the Question.

CarbonHighRiseWingWeight.jpg

CarbonDiffuserWeight.jpg

CarbonSideSkirtsWeight.jpg

CarbonSplitterWeight.jpg

CarbonBumperinsertsWeight.jpg

CarbonGrillnsertsWeight.jpg

CarbonTurnSignalInsertsWeight.jpg

Thanks for the pictures! Great timely answer

Sponsored

carbon2carbon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbon2carbon.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Carbon Edition GT350R
Interested in R wing if i can get it on the track car.
Hello Firestarter2 Please expand on your your question our R Concept Wing is a direct Replacement for the GT350R and fits Mustang GT and GT350 many customers track there Mustangs R Concept Wing
I have attached below a Link to Steve from New York he Put down a new personal best lap of 2:34.07 at RA with our Wing Check it out you can also email us if you would like or reach out to Steve on his Facebook he will tell you all about his down force with our GT Plus Concept High Rise Wing

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...786.1073741829.100003621775156&type=3&theater

Regards
Carbon 2 Carbon

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Hello Firestarter2 Please expand on your your question our R Concept Wing is a direct Replacement for the GT350R and fits Mustang GT and GT350 many customers track there Mustangs R Concept Wing
I have attached below a Link to Steve from New York he Put down a new personal best lap of 2:34.07 at RA with our Wing Check it out you can also email us if you would like or reach out to Steve on his Facebook he will tell you all about his down force with our GT Plus Concept High Rise Wing

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...786.1073741829.100003621775156&type=3&theater

Regards
Carbon 2 Carbon
I want the R style wing with out need to get holes filed on my trunk sorry I think i saw you where working on something for that

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I want the R style wing with out need to get holes filed on my trunk sorry I think i saw you where working on something for that
:doh:

Yeah he writes about it in this very thread. :frusty:

Hello AGGT350 Absolutely we can do the installation along with other mods if you need any done including refinishing deck lid to fill center holes or you can use our new deck lid carbon filler piece soon as we are completed. send me an email with your contact info to [email protected] to schedule also take a look at our design and build company http://mad-ind.com/

carbon2carbon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbon2carbon.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Carbon Edition GT350R
Yeah and Im following up since I havent seen a picture whats your problem?
Hello Firestarter2 Thanks for clarifying for me we are really excited and just a couple weeks out on completing the first layup on the New Carbon 2 Carbon Deck Lid Carbon Filler that will allow all GT350 owners to remove the Track Pack Wing or Tech Package and install the Carbon 2 Carbon R High Rise Wing and use our Carbon filler to cover the 3 center deck lid holes we will post this up soon as we complete the first part

Thanks for the question we will also have pricing soon as we have the first part completed.

Carbon 2 Carbon Team
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.