Sponsored

Car not quite in sport mode???

RaceRedGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Race Red #1888
So, I have had this happen a couple of times. I will put the car in sport mode via the steering wheel controls. The car doesn't "sound" like it is actually kicking the exhaust into sport mode. The display shows sport exhaust. If I flip the toggle switch, it goes to normal, then back to sport, but the sound is a bit quieter than it typically sounds in Sport.

It increases the sound, but not like it should. If I turn the car off, then start it up, it goes just fine. It has only happened twice, but I also only have 650 miles on the car. Curious if anyone else has experienced this.
Sponsored

ivanuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Ecoboost, 2016 Mag Trk GT350 On order
I had the exact same problems with sports mode sounding more muffled than it should. Right before i experienced excessive back fire between shifts and deceleration. Did you experience this also?

OP
OP

RaceRedGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Race Red #1888
I haven't had that happen, but will pay closer attention next time it happens. Thinking about taking it in to have it checked out.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The exhaust cutouts can be flaky at times. A few people on here have had little issues like you are talking about. I had mine stop working, but it was in below zero temperatures. Once it warmed up they worked fine again.
Sponsored