Sponsored

C8 ZR1

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
I likely won't make it that far but your smugness is what made me respond that way. You're speaking in absolutes saying that automatic is best. I disagree. I'd much rather have a stick. If I want to drive an automatic, I'll drive my wife's Audi. But yes, more power to you. You're on a message board at 81 talking to some whipper snappers about "muscle" cars. I envy you more than you know.
Auto is best for an 81 year old, end of argument. I hope I’m still driving an enjoyable car when I’m 81. I have every intention to (but I have half a lifetime still to get there) as I’ve never even owned a non-fun car.
Sponsored

Last edited:

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Saw a few at the racetrack yesterday. It's an amazing machine in the hands of the right driver.
You saw a few C8 ZR1’s? Is your other ride a delorian with a flux capacitor? When are we getting real hoverboards, doc?

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
You saw a few C8 ZR1’s? Is your other ride a delorian with a flux capacitor? When are we getting real hoverboards, doc?
lolol. Mistook R1 with 06.

That 1.21 gigawatts right by your head does funny things :cwl:

The Z06 is an amazing machine though.

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
lolol. Mistook R1 with 06.

That 1.21 gigawatts right by your head does funny things :cwl:

The Z06 is an amazing machine though.
How do they sound WOT on track? I’ve heard one on the street and was just kinda meh to me. Definitely has the high pitch, exotic tone to it but not quite Ferrari sound.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
How do they sound WOT on track? I’ve heard one on the street and was just kinda meh to me. Definitely has the high pitch, exotic tone to it but not quite Ferrari sound.
it sounds intoxicating.

I’ve heard one under normal street driving conditions and it was just ok. Under full load at high rpm was a different ball game though.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP Ruby Red - 1st Mustang
Performance….How much do you need? How much do you want? How much can you use? How much do you actually use. Answer these questions honestly and most people would be driving Prius’ 🤭
I need my steed to be much more capable than I can practically use.