Build Week 8/24 - 2016

Burger2002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Gaver, I hope you're right. Thanks for taking the time away from your new ride to give us a reason to be optimistic. Now get out there and enjoy the new car. :)
Sponsored

JRivera

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, PP
My gt was built on 8-26, and Deysha gave me a 9-11 edd. Yesterday I got a call from the rep and told me my car is at the dealership!! I just have to wait till Monday to pick it up due to some paperwork.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I did get an update from my dealer, later confirmed by Deysha, that my original estimated delivery date of 12sep15 has been pushed back to 29sep15. Obviously I'm bummed out. Hopefully it comes in a little earlier, but I'm trying not to think about it or I'll go crazy with anticipation.
Hopefully yours isn't delayed as long. I'm in the minneapolis-mn area, so maybe it's just my region or specific car that's delayed.
Has anyone got their car yet?
There are no delays, Burger2002. The ETA is always subject to change as the order process moves along.

Mine is delayed as well. I was hoping to have it before I went on vacation but that definitely won't be happening now. The last update I got on Wednesday said that the car was still at the factory.
It was just loaded onto a rail car yesterday, blue87turbo. It should ship out soon.

My car was also delayed. Deysha let me know that my car was loaded on a train car yesterday but the train hasn't left yet. The original ETA of Sep 19th has been pushed out to Sep 24th now. My car was built on Aug 26th.
Yours loaded on the 10th and shipped out on the 11th, XDsm. There are no delays. All rail cars must be full before leaving the plant.

My gt was built on 8-26, and Deysha gave me a 9-11 edd. Yesterday I got a call from the rep and told me my car is at the dealership!! I just have to wait till Monday to pick it up due to some paperwork.
Congrats, JRivera!!

Deysha

OP
OP

Risarn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Mustang GT Premium
I had sent you a PM asking the same question about the rail status of my car as well. I had talked with my Dealer on Friday and the best ETA they could give me was 1 to 2 weeks and had no idea if it was in transit or not.

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.
It's been a month and 2 days since I ordered my ECO Premium. Hoping its in production already, first week of October is what I'm hoping the ETA will be. I can't take driving this 14' Focus anymore D:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Risarn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got an update from Deysha. My car made it to the rail yard in Kirby, TX now all it needs is one short 3.5-4hr drive by truck up to the dealership. Here is hoping I have it for the weekend :D

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just got an update from Deysha. My car made it to the rail yard in Kirby, TX now all it needs is one short 3.5-4hr drive by truck up to the dealership. Here is hoping I have it for the weekend :D
It's there, Risarn!! :eyebulge: It arrived yesterday! Congrats!!

Deysha

OP
OP

Risarn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now to play phone tag with my dealership since the rep I worked with is out for the day and I can't get over there for 3 more hours. Here is hoping they installed the Sto-n-sho bracket I left with my rep instead of the normal front bracket

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
^^ I'd make them pay to fill the holes back in and repaint if they did that.

XDsm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Yours loaded on the 10th and shipped out on the 11th, XDsm. There are no delays. All rail cars must be full before leaving the plant.

Deysha
Won't be long now. Hopefully there isn't much delay with the truck delivery whenever it arrives at the final train depot. Guess it's time to start cleaning out the WRX.

Thank you Deysha for all your help! You are a blessing to those of us with dealers that seem to do the hands off approach.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Risarn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Went by after work and they hadn't done their inspection on it yet or put the liscense plate bracket onso they told me to come back tomorrow afternoon. It's painful waiting for another day but I got to see it at least

Burger2002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I feel your pain risarn. I don't even know when mine is coming yet (hopefully next week) , but I can at least empathize. Get some pictures of that beast when you can. Good luck sleeping tonight. :)

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Won't be long now. Hopefully there isn't much delay with the truck delivery whenever it arrives at the final train depot. Guess it's time to start cleaning out the WRX.

Thank you Deysha for all your help! You are a blessing to those of us with dealers that seem to do the hands off approach.
You’re very welcome, XDsm! :love:

Deysha

OP
OP

Risarn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picked her up today (took awhile cause the finance office at the dealership was busy). No issues with my front plate. Managed to get 1.7%/60mth for financing which beat my bank by .2%. I'll post pics later once my phone and the forums start liking one another for uploads.

Burger2002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Got an email from my dealer saying mine is being delivered today. Will be ready for pickup tomorrow afternoon. I'm super stoked, but how am I going to get any work done between now and then?
Sponsored