Sponsored

Build Week 8/24 - 2016

Risarn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Mustang GT Premium
Finally had my window sticker go live today so I thought I'd start a thread for this build week.

Current blend date is 8/25. No EDD on the sticker att but the timeline fits that it should be between 9/12 to 9/17 from the information I got from Deysha.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Risarn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Mustang GT Premium
It was a stock order as StangMan04 has stated

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Finally had my window sticker go live today so I thought I'd start a thread for this build week.

Current blend date is 8/25. No EDD on the sticker att but the timeline fits that it should be between 9/12 to 9/17 from the information I got from Deysha.
It’s moving right along, Risarn!

Deysha

Sponsored

Burger2002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
My original tentative build date was for 24AUG2015, given to me when I first got my vin on 03jul2015.
I was checking for the window sticker yesterday and see that my blend date is for the 21st. Emailed my dealer right away to see if they had any update. Just heard back that it is in production right now, with an estimated delivery date of 12 September. I wonder how accurate the delivery date is. I'm in MN, car is being build in Flatrock MI.

PS. First post!

Stang67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible 401A PP
Tracking

It’s moving right along, Risarn!

Deysha
Hi Deysha,

I sent a private message, but didn't get a response. Maybe I sent it to the wrong address. Anyhow, I was looking for some tracking info, but I have yet to receive a VIN. Would you be able to obtain any relevant information without that?

Thanks

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My original tentative build date was for 24AUG2015, given to me when I first got my vin on 03jul2015.
I was checking for the window sticker yesterday and see that my blend date is for the 21st. Emailed my dealer right away to see if they had any update. Just heard back that it is in production right now, with an estimated delivery date of 12 September. I wonder how accurate the delivery date is. I'm in MN, car is being build in Flatrock MI.

PS. First post!
Welcome and congrats, Burger2002! PM me with your VIN so I can check on it.

Hi Deysha,

I sent a private message, but didn't get a response. Maybe I sent it to the wrong address. Anyhow, I was looking for some tracking info, but I have yet to receive a VIN. Would you be able to obtain any relevant information without that?

Thanks
I received it, Stang67. All I need is your dealer’s name and order number. I sent you a PM yesterday as well.

Deysha

Stang67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible 401A PP
Welcome and congrats, Burger2002! PM me with your VIN so I can check on it.

I received it, Stang67. All I need is your dealer’s name and order number. I sent you a PM yesterday as well.

Deysha
Sent... Thanks!

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
My window sticker has just appeared... just when Deysha (Ford Service) said it would...:clap2::clap2:

Thanks Deysha :love:

View attachment My window sticker secured.pdf

With a build date of 26th of August - shortly after it will be sent on a south pacific cruise (with a few of it's new mates)- hopefully jumping ship in Sydney - and into it's new home..

:D:D:D

Sponsored

JRivera

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, PP
Got my window sticker as well. Blend date is August 26th. EDD given to me by Deysha was September 14. It looks like everything's right on schedule. It's been a long wait, but the end is near lol, just a few more weeks.

Thanks a lot Deysha for all your help. All the info I have it's because of you, neither the MAS rep, or the receiving dealership know anything about what's going on.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Sent... Thanks!
Great, Stang67!

My window sticker has just appeared... just when Deysha (Ford Service) said it would...:clap2::clap2:

Thanks Deysha :love:

With a build date of 26th of August - shortly after it will be sent on a south pacific cruise (with a few of it's new mates)- hopefully jumping ship in Sydney - and into it's new home..
:D:D:D
You’re welcome, Aussie Mate!

Got my window sticker as well. Blend date is August 26th. EDD given to me by Deysha was September 14. It looks like everything's right on schedule. It's been a long wait, but the end is near lol, just a few more weeks.

Thanks a lot Deysha for all your help. All the info I have it's because of you, neither the MAS rep, or the receiving dealership know anything about what's going on.
Thank you for the kind words, JRivera! You’re very welcome!!

Deysha

blue87turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Found my window sticker on the Ford site with a blend date of 8/28. I hope that means I will get the car before I go on vacation!

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
Just received a note from Deysha that my car is in production and should be completed today. While I haven't seen any update in Etis - I'm hoping that this will happen in the next couple of days.

I was also told the next stop would be the port of Baltimore -and then from that - sunny Sydney..
Not sure how long it will take to get to Baltimore - hopefully not too long.

Thanks Deysha for keeping us informed...

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just received a note from Deysha that my car is in production and should be completed today. While I haven't seen any update in Etis - I'm hoping that this will happen in the next couple of days.

I was also told the next stop would be the port of Baltimore -and then from that - sunny Sydney..
Not sure how long it will take to get to Baltimore - hopefully not too long.

Thanks Deysha for keeping us informed...
You're very welcome, Aussie Mate!

Deysha
Sponsored