Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Still no EDD on my 3/30 car.

Looks like I'm abandoning you guys for the 4/6 thread. Car #2 went back to In Transit this morning.
Sponsored

seivwrig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
Still no EDD on my 3/30 car.

Looks like I'm abandoning you guys for the 4/6 thread. Car #2 went back to In Transit this morning.
Benedict Arnold;)

Probably a smart move, they have been receiving their Mustangs.

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
No change for me. Sticker is still the same. I still don't have an EDD. I'm in "awaiting shipment" limbo.

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Seems like the 4/6 cars are actually shipping, what the hell is going on with our build week? That's 2 weeks now with no news or updates other than my window sticker.

mjhousto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB, 50 Years AP
COTUS is still showing Awaiting Shipment with no EDD for me as well. I just got off the phone with my dealer who says the car is due to be railed on the 17th and should arrive as early as next week. I'm guessing that some of you with no EDD may be getting on a train around the same time.

Sponsored

OP
OP
drbrian722

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Don't sweat it too much, the shipment will happen and Ford is just giving you running averages of delivery times. There's no hold on the cars so we're not in some 2/2 death spiral like they were. The best thing is to just unplug from checking and try to keep from getting obsessive with it. Not that I've had any success with that strategy, but it sounds good!

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
^ Definitely easier said than done, haha. This is my first new car along with my first mustang so I'm very excited.

aloc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NYC MTA
hey guys,
if anyone have received their cars please don't forget to update your delivery date and your experiences here. In other words pls don't just drive away and leave the forum behind. :)

OP
OP
drbrian722

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Just to complain... I checked all the VINs on my dealer's website in cotus to see how long they take and now the ad-bot servers are serving me ads from my dealer that are pulling the listing for my car from their site! So as I type this there is a banner ad from my dealer to come check out the all new mustang gt in guard with navigation and 3.55. Arrgg!

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
According to my salesman, my dealer doesn't list customer ordered cars unless the buyer backs out.

Sponsored

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
Don't sweat it too much, the shipment will happen and Ford is just giving you running averages of delivery times. There's no hold on the cars so we're not in some 2/2 death spiral like they were. The best thing is to just unplug from checking and try to keep from getting obsessive with it. Not that I've had any success with that strategy, but it sounds good!
I still think something is up with our build week. Why would a 4/6 car arrive before a 3/30 car to the exact same dealership? I'm beginning to think we are the new 2/2.

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Jeff at ford service just said my car is waiting on the shipping company to pick it up. Other than that, no other updates.

OP
OP
drbrian722

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I still think something is up with our build week. Why would a 4/6 car arrive before a 3/30 car to the exact same dealership? I'm beginning to think we are the new 2/2.
I can assure you we're not the new 2/2.
Many things will affect shipping priority and this is not a first in first out situation when it comes to priority. Without cotus in play I think everyone, myself included, would just relax and let it get here. I for one will make note of all the jalopies i see out on the road and try to be happy that I'm in a place where I've got a new 40K performance car coming and that I'm not driving a mid-90s rust bucket for the foreseeable future.

RoryTate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
I have a 4/6 blend date, and the car has been Awaiting Shipment since 4/7.

My EDD has disappeared as well, so it isn't just the 3/30 crowd.

paul1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys, no update from my side. I still show the EDD of 4/18 and my car has been sitting in the rail yard waiting for a truck since last Wednesday (4/8) 70 miles from the dealer. Called the dealer again and he said that they have no way of knowing when the car will show up other than the EDD in the system. Looks like my luck has run out with a speedy delivery. I thought getting the rail leg behind me early was the hardest part. Oh well, I just have to wait.....
Sponsored