angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Thank you !! :)
The Dealer Rep asked me : "You want to take it for a Ride?" i said "NOPE, i want it PERFECT before i take it" :)

got also the bells and whistles warranty blah blah, glass coat, paint coat etc etc.... got a good deal.... it was easy with an 829 credit score (lmao!!) and 35k down payment lol....

i enjoyed the process and thanks to this forum i learned SO MUCH !!
will be getting it after everything Wednesday and then ill post some sick pics !! :)
At least yours was a virgin when you got it. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

RUke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Just got word that mine is at the dealership. When I contacted the salesman, he said the car won't be ready to go home today due to inspections and detailing. Bummer!! That makes me worry a little.

Not sure if I'll be able to get pictures for a couple days as we have a hurricane in the area.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Just got word that mine is at the dealership. When I contacted the salesman, he said the car won't be ready to go home today due to inspections and detailing. Bummer!! That makes me worry a little.

Not sure if I'll be able to get pictures for a couple days as we have a hurricane in the area.
Congrats RUke! Go get that Mustang and take it to higher ground. I heard they are talking about up to a foot of rain down there, but, the hurricane should go out to sea. Hope you get through it unscathed. I'm also waiting for better weather to get some pics up. Might not be until Tuesday. :frusty: Car goes in for a full detail and Suntek PPF install Wed./Thur. After that, going to have my Corsa Extreme put on. Good luck and be safe!

stangbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Got a call from the dealer that my car is here! :clap2::headbang::ford::amen:

Reactions: 113

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Another one down...congrats Stangbro!

Sponsored

RUke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP

wolflegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I think this is the first SoCal delivery with a 9-14 built, we are getting closer. Congrats stangbro :cheers:

NVstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT
Congrats! Hopefully the truck heads over to Las Vegas...

wolflegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I think this is the first SoCal delivery with a 9-14 built, we are getting closer. Congrats stangbro :cheers:
Got a call from my dealer, my car just arrived, they are going to wash it and i'll pick it up tomorrow morning:headbang::thumbsup::clap2:

Reactions: 113

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.
Went to dealer today to check on car. Dealer ended up submitting my forms to the bank TODAY! 1 day before the car is ready. Now my payment is all screwed up. After I put $500 down for the pre order. Which I wouldn't have done if I didn't know I wasn't getting the Teir 2 %. Dealer screwed me.

Sponsored

Blitz2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT Premium with Saddle
My dealer informed me that my car that was built 9/16 is STILL at the plant awaiting shipment..original eta was 10/3 then 10/8 and now it's looking like it'll be even longer. So bummed, really wanted to have it for this weekend!

wag4513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertable
Deysha, now that I have my car I wanted to say thanks for your help. You helped keep me sane while I waited four months for delivery. You provide a great service.

Jim

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.
Got a call from my dealer, my car just arrived, they are going to wash it and i'll pick it up tomorrow morning:headbang::thumbsup::clap2:
Nice guys, went to my dealer today to finalize the paper work. Got sort of screwed over on the Tier system level. But its good to hear SoCal is getting theres now. Tomorrow should be the day! Hallelujah :headbonk::headbonk:

Sottozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
My dealer informed me that my car that was built 9/16 is STILL at the plant awaiting shipment..original eta was 10/3 then 10/8 and now it's looking like it'll be even longer. So bummed, really wanted to have it for this weekend!
Same with mine. Mine was supposed to be in 3 days ago, but is just sitting on a ramp at the plant waiting for a truck. ETA moved from 9/29 to 10/7 with a chance of it slipping even later.

And the worst part? I'm in Michigan, 1 hour from the plant.
Sponsored