Build Date 9/14/2015 2016

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
As I mentioned before, the fact that it had 43 miles is normal for a vehicle that was selected at the factory for quality checks/runs, angermgmt14. Normally there is a paper inside the vehicle stating so, which your dealer knows what it looks like. It simply states the plant used your vehicle for quality checks/runs. It’s normally on the front windshield or the driver’s side

Deysha
Thanks Deysha. I'm not doubting what you are implying. It's the dealership who just said "that's how it came to us deal with it" attitude. I asked them if it might have went through QC at the plant and they just :shrug:. I know it just comes down to it is what it is, I just was hoping you could clarify because my dealership has no idea or doesn't care. My salesman sent me a pic of the car on the trsiler and there was a large sticker on the driver's side window. I can assume that is what it was.
Again, I'm not questioning your reply, you have been the only one to really give me any info, updates, etc., on my order. I am greatly appreciative of all you have done and do for me and the forum members. :first:
I will now just go enjoy my Mustang. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)

Desmondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB Premium w/201A,NAV,CC,RPA,ESP
That's good to know Desmondo. Thanks!
They told me the detail shop was "down the street" .. plus it was fueled up for me, so that's where some of the miles came from. Not sure about you.

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.
My exact face when someone in a new Mustang pulls beside me

Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
They told me the detail shop was "down the street" .. plus it was fueled up for me, so that's where some of the miles came from. Not sure about you.
I told them not to detail it or put gas in it. When I started it up it said 5 miles to empty and the gauge was beyond E. I'm not sure how much gas is supposed to be in there at delivery. Good to know you finally got it, now we just need it to stop raining! They are talking rain until early next week with the remnants of the hurricane possible, too.

RUke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Picked mine up last night. Didn't let them prep it at all. Had 2 miles on it. It looks amazing. I'll post pictures later.

Congrats!!! Mine is still at the rail yard waiting for a truck:rant:

Sottozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
So is mine. Been sitting on ramp for 2 days waiting for truck, and I'm 1 hour from the plant! So much for the Michigan advantage.

wag4513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertable
Picked my car up yesterday. It took all afternoon to get out of the dealership. I used the Xplan and got an additional $1,750 off, $500 from Ford, $750 from EAA, and $500 Military rebate. The car looks great and I will post some pictures when I get them taken.

I have been driving around trying to break in the engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 113

Sponsored
OP
OP

m.a.s.e

Ninja
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maserecordingstudio.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB
Got text yday my car arrived !!! :)
Went to dealer, got 500 rebate + x plan.
i DID NOT pick up my car... I left it for the additional add ons (painted red callipers, Window Tint, Re-add spoiler, Racing stripe).
will be ready in a few days.
But i did pay for it :)
the car is gorgeous and had 6 miles on it ! :)
cant wait to get it after everything is done :)

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks Deysha. I'm not doubting what you are implying. It's the dealership who just said "that's how it came to us deal with it" attitude. I asked them if it might have went through QC at the plant and they just :shrug:. I know it just comes down to it is what it is, I just was hoping you could clarify because my dealership has no idea or doesn't care. My salesman sent me a pic of the car on the trsiler and there was a large sticker on the driver's side window. I can assume that is what it was.
Again, I'm not questioning your reply, you have been the only one to really give me any info, updates, etc., on my order. I am greatly appreciative of all you have done and do for me and the forum members. :first:
I will now just go enjoy my Mustang. :thumbsup:
Haha! I know, angermgmt14. Since you posted it on different threads, I wanted to make sure others saw the reason as well. You’re very welcome!

i DID NOT pick up my car... I left it for the additional add ons (painted red callipers, Window Tint, Re-add spoiler, Racing stripe).
Woo hoo!!! Congrats, m.a.s.e!!

Deysha

OP
OP

m.a.s.e

Ninja
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB
Haha! I know, angermgmt14. Since you posted it on different threads, I wanted to make sure others saw the reason as well. You’re very welcome!

Woo hoo!!! Congrats, m.a.s.e!!

Deysha
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING Ö±Ö±Ö±Ö±Ö±Ö±Ö±Ö±Ö±Ö±!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Congrats m.a.s.e!! It's great to see all the members who have been waiting and waiting, finally get their cars. Now get some MAP stuff for that Ecoboost and enjoy! :headbang:

OP
OP

m.a.s.e

Ninja
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB
Congrats m.a.s.e!! It's great to see all the members who have been waiting and waiting, finally get their cars. Now get some MAP stuff for that Ecoboost and enjoy! :headbang:
Thank you !! :)
The Dealer Rep asked me : "You want to take it for a Ride?" i said "NOPE, i want it PERFECT before i take it" :)

got also the bells and whistles warranty blah blah, glass coat, paint coat etc etc.... got a good deal.... it was easy with an 829 credit score (lmao!!) and 35k down payment lol....

i enjoyed the process and thanks to this forum i learned SO MUCH !!
will be getting it after everything Wednesday and then ill post some sick pics !! :)
Sponsored