Build Date 9/14/2015 2016

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Very nice! I just got word from my dealer that my car is in Mira Loma. Which is 30min from my dealer. I hope they just deliver it today or sometime sooner! It's down the street!!!!
:coolphotos:

Congrats!!!!:headbang:

Dealer told me mine was in Louisville, KY yesterday. That's almost half way to its new home. :clap2:

Glad to see everyone getting theirs!:thumbsup::cheers:
You guys have really good dealers, my dealer either doesn't know where it is or just doesn't want to bother to check. They tell me that they only get a set of dates for ETA and that it just "shows up" when it does. I find it hard to believe that they have no way of tracking their own deliveries. Last I heard from Deysha last Wed. was it had arrived at its final rail yard awaiting pick up to dealer. I thought I would've had a decent chance of it showing up by today (my b-day)No luck. I want to blame the Pope but I don't want the wrath of God on my Mustang.
Patience is the word!
Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mine came in Wednesday, a week earlier than anticipated!!

I LOVE it!

I'll upload pics when the sites stops being a a whole
Desmondo will not be pleased to know you got yours a week early :lol: I guess it is the luck of the draw.

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.
You guys have really good dealers, my dealer either doesn't know where it is or just doesn't want to bother to check. They tell me that they only get a set of dates for ETA and that it just "shows up" when it does. I find it hard to believe that they have no way of tracking their own deliveries. Last I heard from Deysha last Wed. was it had arrived at its final rail yard awaiting pick up to dealer. I thought I would've had a decent chance of it showing up by today (my b-day)No luck. I want to blame the Pope but I don't want the wrath of God on my Mustang.
Patience is the word!
I'm lucky though because I've known my dealer for more than 3 years. So we are cool with each other, he makes sure whatever I request gets through. Asked him to not drill holes in my front bumper for the license plate, took him a month to reply. But he promised they wouldn't.

btp916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP Premium
Very nice! I just got word from my dealer that my car is in Mira Loma. Which is 30min from my dealer. I hope they just deliver it today or sometime sooner! It's down the street!!!!
Nice. Mine is probably on that truck.

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

btp916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP Premium
I'm in NorCal. I'm thinking it's on the same truck though?

350Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 C10 2021 GT PP M6
I'm in NorCal. I'm thinking it's on the same truck though?
NorCal cars come in rail to Benicia, then on a truck to the Bay Area or NorCal dealer.

wolflegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I hope that mine is in the same truck as yours S5fiddy , I am in San Diego and my salesperson told me that I have to wait on Monday to track my car since he's manager doesn't work on weekends and he has the user to check it :headbonk: good luck
Build date 9-14
Eta 10-2

RUke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Patience is the word!
I've been dealing with this dealer for many years ;)and this is my 3rd vehicle from them.:clap2: I've also been dealing directly with the Vise-President of the dealership.:hail: They really want to do right by their customers.:first: I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in the Charleston Area looking to buy a Ford. Jones Ford.:ford:

BTW -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Last edited:

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Car arrived this afternoon! Will be picking it up tomorrow. :headbang: I'll get pics up asap, but it's supposed to rain the next couple days. But I'll get them up.
It's finally happening! :clap2::ford:
IMG956929.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mullethunter324

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Vert / 2009 Cobalt SS
Picked up the car this afternoon. I will post up some pictures later this evening after I get some time in the saddle.

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
Congrats guys, this week is really big for a lot of people on here!

Reactions: 113

wolflegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I hope that mine is in the same truck as yours S5fiddy , I am in San Diego and my salesperson told me that I have to wait on Monday to track my car since he's manager doesn't work on weekends and he has the user to check it :headbonk: good luck
Build date 9-14
Eta 10-2
Mine is at Mira loma since Friday my dealer is telling me that the computer is given him a eta from 10/4 to 10/14 I don't understand its so near by.:headbonk:

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
Mine is at Mira loma since Friday my dealer is telling me that the computer is given him a eta from 10/4 to 10/14 I don't understand its so near by.:headbonk:
Lmao don't listen to your dealer. My dealer and Deysha have given me an ETA of 10/2. Either way we are getting our cars this week (or next week for you, but most likely this week) :clap2: DONT FORGET those 3 words "subject to change."

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Another pic that my salesman took. Looks like the driver's side quarter panel is higher at the edge where it meets the fender. Which seems to be "normal". Will look at it more closely tomorrow.
IMG950194.jpg
Sponsored