Sponsored

Broken Wiper Fluid Sprayers

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
Anyone have issues with their wiper fluid sprayers or have info on how to fully access them?

It seems mine may have taken a hit during the winter. I thought my reservoir was empty since nothing was coming out so I filled it up. I gave it a test spray and the passenger side is coming out very weak and nothing on the driver side. I pop the hood to look at the lines and I see the fluid dripping out of the edge of the hood. I use the sprayer with the hood open and I see it gobbing out, no spray whatsoever.
I wiggle the lines a bit to hopefully free them up or unkink them, close the hood and try again. Passenger side is ok but the driver side i see the fluid spurting out the sides of the sprayer and nothing out the spray hole.

If I had to guess somewhere during the brutal winter cold it froze and something cracked or popped. It was a month plus straight of temps in the 20s but also I never had this happen with any other car.

Any thoughts of what to check? I really want to avoid the ford dealer since everything around here sucks.
Sponsored