Sponsored

Breaking necks/compliments

CJRogue

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I got my '15 GT a couple weeks ago. Gas station stops tend to bring strangers over to compliment her, and today on my way into work one of the nurses (who rarely speaks before her first cup of coffee) told me that it's beautiful, to which a nurse in the office next door yelled, "is that his Mustang out there?!" (I work at a place with about 1800 employees.)
Sponsored

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
I got one compliment so far at a gas station. The guy said he thought it was the new camaro from the side lol, and the usual how much i love the car talk. Then he went on to say how pissed off he was about the corvettes ditching the round lights. He seem like a nice guy but he was definitely a chevy guy which i had zero problem with as I was a chevy guy myself back in 2010 with the camaro5 SS.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I get a lot of looks for sure but the whine coming from under the hood gets a lot of attention as well. The D1SC is loud.

ghostmag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Premium Shadow Black
I help children with their reading at an elementary school every week. There was a class of probably first or second graders heading out to recess as I was leaving. They were all bug eyed, "ohhhhs" and "ahhhhhhs." And one of them yells out "Is that the batmobile!?!?" :doh: He had so much wonder and hope in his eyes... well, I didn't tell him it wasn't lol :headbang::cool:

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I've gotten a TON of compliments on my car in the ~2.5 weeks I've owned it. Got two back-to-back just the other day at the grocery store. One guy (with SO) talked for a few minutes, big gear head, the other was just an older women with just a "Wow, that's a beautiful car".

Then a couple of days later in another parking lot, younger guy was just standing there ogling it - I came out, he went into "Is this your car? OMG, what year is it? I've never seen a Mustang like this?!?!"

I think the impact of black + PP black wheels + Redline interior + convertible is pretty stunning, and a lot of folks haven't stopped to take a good long look at the new Mustang (even though they're reasonably prevalent around here).

It's not quite a confusing as my custom badged S2K that got a lot of "Who makes this?", "Is this some new model??" :D

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
Got a new recent one.
Was pulling in to the gym yesterday and parked one space over from an either 2014 or 2015 Camaro SS and the guy who owned it was just about to leave. It had some pretty sick wheels for a Camaro so I told the guy he was running on some mean wheels. He said thanks and then went on to say that he likes the style of the new S550s and that his son judt bought a 2016 GT and after riding in it, he wants one now but is gonna wait till the 2017 model comes out to trade it in lol
I know the new Camaro might be a bit faster but damn, its like these Mustangs can still pull some of em in real quick just off the looks alone :ford:

ghostmag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Premium Shadow Black
Took a road trip with 3 other female friends. Had to stop for gas in the middle of nowhere. Some guy came up to me as I was getting in my car and talked to me about the car and complimented it until my friends got impatient and I had to end the convo. He was probably in his early 40s, looked like a trucker type.

Guys always have the most shock on their faces when they see me get into my car. LOL. They make comments like "What are YOU doing with all that?" "Are you sure you can handle that much car? *smirk, smirk*"

Girls, pull up to my car at lights and look over, when they see it's a woman, they look away quickly.

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
When guys see a woman driving the fine new Mustang they are JEALOUS...when women see another woman driving the fine new Mustang they are ENVIOUS. When I see a lady driving a Mustang, I just think she's SMART. Just saying...

Sponsored

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Took a road trip with 3 other female friends. Had to stop for gas in the middle of nowhere. Some guy came up to me as I was getting in my car and talked to me about the car and complimented it until my friends got impatient and I had to end the convo. He was probably in his early 40s, looked like a trucker type.

Guys always have the most shock on their faces when they see me get into my car. LOL. They make comments like "What are YOU doing with all that?" "Are you sure you can handle that much car? *smirk, smirk*"

Girls, pull up to my car at lights and look over, when they see it's a woman, they look away quickly.
That's funny! They pull up probably thinking: "There must be guy at the wheel of that muscle car".

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
They make comments like "What are YOU doing with all that?" "Are you sure you can handle that much car? *smirk, smirk*"
Just tell them not to worry, It's only a ecoboost....:ninja:

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB

[ame]

Mustanggirlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Athena
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
That's funny! They pull up probably thinking: "There must be guy at the wheel of that muscle car".
That's funny Billy, I get the same thing. A Jetta with this girl driving was staring over at me and flipping her hair around. I had to roll my window down a bit so she would notice a girl was driving. lol :lol:

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P

Outstanding. My wife loves muscle cars, and is a big fan of Mustangs - heck, she'd love to have a classic mid-60s model at some point.
Sponsored