Breaking necks/compliments

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Saw an i8 today as I stopped at a light. The guy driving it was looking at me more than I was looking at him. Finally he lowers his window and says that's a really nice Mustang. I complimented him on his BMW as well and then we went on our ways . I was amazed..
Sponsored

Pa-fatboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium; 1966 Mustang, 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
Funny!
Orange cars rule, LOL
Always attracting attention and easy to find in the parking lot.
Did anyone ever accuse you as posing as a traffic cone?

Pa-fatboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium; 1966 Mustang, 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
Saw an i8 today as I stopped at a light. The guy driving it was looking at me more than I was looking at him. Finally he lowers his window and says that's a really nice Mustang. I complimented him on his BMW as well and then we went on our ways . I was amazed..
Amazed at the i8, or that a guy driving an i8 would like your car?

Blitz2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT Premium with Saddle
I was sitting at work today in my office and my co-worker says, "Somebody's taking pictures of your car!"
I'm a Probation Officer and we've had some incidents happen lately so I rushed out because I thought it was somebody scoping out staff cars for malicious purposes. I think he was just posing with it to put on his Facebook. And it was a client of mine too, lol.

He came in for his appointment and didn't say anything, but he doesn't know it's my car so I just STFU about it.

I guess i'm just paranoid about that stuff at work, as we've had some problems with clients trying to find stuff about employees.
:thumbsup: I'm a PO too! I get worried about bringing my car to work (for obvious reasons), so I only take it about once per week. Everytime I do, guess who gets to drive everyone to lunch? Haha

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

Sponsored

HavasuCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Base, Competition Orange
Did anyone ever accuse you as posing as a traffic cone?

Been driving an orange Mustang since '07.
Wouldn't have it any other way,,,LOL

And the answer to your question is YES!

Pic of my last ride included, enjoy.
CAM00394.jpg

JC'sGT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT, PP
I am still amazed at how many compliments the car gets and how often. I was driving to work on Wednesday and an older guy was crossing the street and he looked back, I was making a right turn, and he said, "nice ride". Today I was heading back from running an errand and some guy who was behind me cut off a car to my left so he could give me a big thumbs up and said cool car, sounds great. This happens almost every time I drive the car. It's pretty cool

lazarus870

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
:thumbsup: I'm a PO too! I get worried about bringing my car to work (for obvious reasons), so I only take it about once per week. Everytime I do, guess who gets to drive everyone to lunch? Haha
Do you have a secure parking lot with cameras? I worry that I'll breach somebody and they'll key the car or slash my tires or something.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Amazed at the i8, or that a guy driving an i8 would like your car?
Well I love the i8 but I was amazed that someone driving a car 7 x's more expensive than mine would like or even care about my car lol

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I had to run out for an errand yesterday afternoon and road crews were putting the final layer of blacktop down in our neighborhood. Got a big smile and thumbs up from one of the guys as I went by him. Then, I was driving through downtown and passed a line crew working on a power pole and had all four or five of them stop and stare at the car as I drove by.

Last Sunday at the packed Home Depot parking lot, got tons of stares from everybody. Same thing at Target. Same thing at restaurants. And so on and so on. It doesn't matter where or who. Everybody loves a Mustang!
Was reading some old posts and came accross your DIB with Dark Saddle Leather. I am actually looking at a 2016 right now in the DIB with teh Dark Saddle interior. HOw do you like it, was it a good choice? is it holding up well?

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I had a guy pull up in my driveway a few days back driving a 2010 Super Snake. I was in my back yard watching as he got out and looked at my car. He saw me and said he and his wife have been admiring my car ever since I bought it.

For a guy driving a Super Snake to tell me that, I took as the ultimate compliment. :thumbsup:

BTW. We went for a drive in his car..... HOLY SHIT!!!!! :ford:

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
I had a couple of young girls driving alongside me in a BMW ask me if they could take a couple of pictures of my car as we were pulling up to a stoplight. One girl driving leaned over and asked, "Is that the new Jag convertible?". No I said. I told them it was a Mustang. As the top was down, they took a couple of pictures of my Purple&Gold leather Katskins. The girl riding shotgun asked "Is that car real expensive?" Then she says that her Dad will be buying her a car to go to college in. I told her that the Mustang vert is very reasonably priced. As the light changed, she yelled..."l'm going to show my Dad your beautiful car and I want one!" I drove on laughing...

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I got so many compliments yesterday it was pretty ridiculous. I went around LSU yesterday to meet up with a guy that I'm selling the car to and everyone around gave me compliments, thumbs up, yelling for a burnout (didn't do it of course and hate when people ask that stupid shit), etc. I think the guy was a little nervous about possibly getting pulled over from causing too much attention too (exhaust, etc.), lol.

On the way home I was stuck in traffic and got thumbs up from people going the opposite way, an SRT challenger driver, and even in the drive thru. I got home and there were a group of guys moving someone in and I'm sure they were talking about the ride for a good minute since they were staring the whole time.

I sure as hell hope the 350 gets as much attention. I absolutely love driving and seeing the driver or the passenger leaning over really hard staring at the car for a good few seconds.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I got so many compliments yesterday it was pretty ridiculous. I went around LSU yesterday to meet up with a guy that I'm selling the car to and everyone around gave me compliments, thumbs up, yelling for a burnout (didn't do it of course and hate when people ask that stupid shit), etc. I think the guy was a little nervous about possibly getting pulled over from causing too much attention too (exhaust, etc.), lol.

On the way home I was stuck in traffic and got thumbs up from people going the opposite way, an SRT challenger driver, and even in the drive thru. I got home and there were a group of guys moving someone in and I'm sure they were talking about the ride for a good minute since they were staring the whole time.

I sure as hell hope the 350 gets as much attention. I absolutely love driving and seeing the driver or the passenger leaning over really hard staring at the car for a good few seconds.
You did a great job wth your car. It looks great man, so I dont blame those guys. Not sure if the GT350 will get that much. My passengers usually tell me everyone is looking at my car, but I almost never see it because Im driving and minding my own business.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
You did a great job wth your car. It looks great man, so I dont blame those guys. Not sure if the GT350 will get that much. My passengers usually tell me everyone is looking at my car, but I almost never see it because Im driving and minding my own business.
Thanks a lot man. First thing I'll need to work on is getting that exhaust absolutely perfect like this car, lol. So looking forward to it.
Sponsored